• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Or... you're flailing in a circular debate, contradicting yourself post by post in a strange attempt to defend an incompetent manager like every other thread in this forum 🤔

You've got some nerve questioning poster's IQ with some of the drivel you regularly post.

You have to love the nerve of him. Gets upset about name calling but posts **** like that 🤣

Gunners1616

Watched Mohammed Salisu (22 y.o) bossing it against United yesterday and then watched Pablo f*cking Mari get ridiculed against Chelsea.

Salisu cost only 10M£ (release clause) at the same time as we were buying Pablo Mari in Bresil for 16M total i believe. Just because Arteta knew him with Man City reserves...

Arteta and Edu just can't be trusted. They gave 4 years deals to Pablo Mari and Cedric, play them and complain about some "unprecedented line-up". They just don't know ball'.

These Cedric, Pablo Mari, Runnarsson and Willian are fireable offenses. No need to even talk about the horrible football we watch.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You need to be careful what you say, because there are people with no scientific background and are nervous during a serious pandemic and will believe mis-information. Vaccines (including RNA types) have a history of being very safe compared to other treatments and the diseases themselves, end of story.

Why are you talking like you know everything about it? I just said let people make up their own minds, that is all. Then you're coming up with more crap and doing the one thing you're saying people shouldn't do.

You haven't got a clue, same as me, but you're pushing information out like you do. Stop it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why are you talking like you know everything about it? I just said let people make up their own minds, that is all. Then you're coming up with more crap and doing the one thing you're saying people shouldn't do.

You haven't got a clue, same as me, but you're pushing information out like you do. Stop it.
I can read data, analyse it and see what’s happening with my own eyes in a rational manner. That’s not too hard, is it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I can read data, analyse it and see what’s happening with my own eyes in a rational manner. That’s not too hard, is it.

What do you reckon about this data? Or how about the fact that the vaccine isn't really preventing anything aside from serious amounts of hospitalisation?

This is actually being reported a lot. But it won't be in the data because they don't want to worry people. But of course, you continue just looking at the data. It's quite hilarious that you only take things on face value. Bit narrow minded isn't it?

Monster Gunner

Watched Mohammed Salisu (22 y.o) bossing it against United yesterday and then watched Pablo f*cking Mari get ridiculed against Chelsea.

Salisu cost only 10M£ (release clause) at the same time as we were buying Pablo Mari in Bresil for 16M total i believe. Just because Arteta knew him with Man City reserves...

Arteta and Edu just can't be trusted. They gave 4 years deals to Pablo Mari and Cedric, play them and complain about some "unprecedented line-up". They just don't know ball'.

These Cedric, Pablo Mari, Runnarsson and Willian are fireable offenses. No need to even talk about the horrible football we watch.

Mari is poor no doubt but i am more worried about the system. Goal less after 2 matches is bad, what's worse is i can't even remember any clear goal scoring chances in those games. I'm not sure if Auba and Laca will get enough goals for us when they come back. We badly need more fire power up front, there is too much pressure on the defense to perform.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
In itself losing to Chelsea isn't a massive shock.

To be honest after going 2-0 down after 30 minutes I half expected us to capitulate and get an absolute battering. Fortunately that didn't happen but it never really looked like we were going to get ourselves back into the match either.

Man City is another nailed on loss, after that Mikel really has to start us on a pretty decent run otherwise the pressure on him is going to be at fever pitch.

At this stage If you were a betting man you wouldn't put money on him still being manager in January.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What do you reckon about this data? Or how about the fact that the vaccine isn't really preventing anything aside from serious amounts of hospitalisation?
Out of millions of vaccines it’s a tiny minority. You’re not thinking straight.

Camus

Trusted ⭐

This is actually being reported a lot. But it won't be in the data because they don't want to worry people. But of course, you continue just looking at the data. It's quite hilarious that you only take things on face value. Bit narrow minded isn't it?
Of course you're an anti-vaxxer :lol:

Did you even read the primary source that your batshit chemtrails from 5G antennas site cited?

He went home to Africa, contracted bronchopulmonary which he's been hospitalised with for 10 days as a result of and the doctor says this is what most likely caused the myocarditis. Doctor literally says he doesn't think the vaccine was the cause.

Pretty funny how you said this:

" It's quite hilarious that you only take things on face value. Bit narrow minded isn't it?"

And yet you took the tweet at face value and didn't bother to check the primary sources they posted.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

In itself losing to Chelsea isn't a massive shock.
A few years ago it sent the forum into melt down, now it’s accepted. Like nobody’s expecting top 4 any more.

When expectations are low there’s less pressure on the manager. That’s why he‘s still here and Chelsea have Tuchel instead of Lampard.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Out of millions of vaccines it’s a tiny minority. You’re not thinking straight.

You don't actually know that? You aren't seeing every one of those people who have been vaccinated. With most of these vaccines the spike protein actually breaks off and travels around the body. Hence why some get things like I showed you. Its not a one off either, it's becoming more and more common.

Stop saying things with such certainty when you don't know and things will run a lot smoother.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Of course you're an anti-vaxxer :lol:

Did you even read the primary source that your batshit chemtrails from 5G antennas site cited?

He went home to Africa, contracted bronchopulmonary which he's been hospitalised with for 10 days as a result of and the doctor says this is what most likely caused the myocarditis. Doctor literally says he doesn't think the vaccine was the cause.

Pretty funny how you said this:

" It's quite hilarious that you only take things on face value. Bit narrow minded isn't it?"

And yet you took the tweet at face value and didn't bother to check the primary sources they posted.

I've said quite a few times I'm all for the vaccines actually, please don't put words into my mouth. I also read the article fully, there's another source in there as well.

I'll take your apology any time. Call me an anti vaxxer and I'll have to take action though, don't spread lies about me.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom