• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Arteta has lost a third of his matches btw @HairSprayGooners @Blankety Blank
Yeah i agree thats poor.

In other stats though he has a better win percentage than George Graham & Herbert Chapman who both won multiple titles at the club.

I will always stand by my original thinking that he gets this season as I have always said. If we dont improve & finish higher than last season he will go.

However if we are really struggling say after 12-15 games I cant rule out that he may be gone sooner?

No matter how loudly some bleat on the internet i dont expect that to change.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
While I wasn't a fan of the 3-4-3 when he started his manageriall carreer here, I applauded him for using that tactics and seeing that it was needed for the time being.
Arteta ****ed himself a bit tactically with Ødegaard :lol:

its all on him now to make the 4231 work... no place for Ødegaard in the formation Arteta had success with

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Arteta ****ed himself a bit tactically with Ødegaard :lol:

its all on him not to make the 4231 work... no place for Ødegaard in the formation Arteta had success with
How it looks, Ødegaard has all the keys: he succeeds, Arteta keeps on going on. He flops and Arteta is gone.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No, because we have nobody like him in the entire squad. What is wrong with you?

You are beyond salvaging at this point. Your stances are not consistent and change with the wind. You are not a serious person. It makes perfect sense why you were begging to get unbanned on twitter. This is the only thing you and your other personalities have as social interaction. Before you say it wasn't you, I know it was your brother's twitter account.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're all inexperienced at this level and shouldn't be relied upon. ESR played 6 months at this level, Martinelli a similar amount. Saka shouldn't have even played any minutes but we were desperate.
What are you on about that ESR was inexperienced at this level?

He has played more PL games than the whole of Brentford team combined. If anything, it was Brentford that was inexperienced at this level.

If Brentford is playing Leeds, your even expect leeds to beat them, never mind Arsenal.
All these are just excuses. Wenger used to play kids in Carling cups and CL and we would demolish our opponents.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You are beyond salvaging at this point. Your stances are not consistent and change with the wind. You are not a serious person. It makes perfect sense why you were begging to get unbanned on twitter. Before you say it wasn't you, I know it was your brother's twitter account.

Eh? I'm telling you Ødegaard is different to what we have, you're not combating that with any form of football chat, just going for weird, pointless comments? Explain why you think Ødegaard wont be starting or whatever you think. Odd to say the least, Ødegaard has far more experience at the highest level than ESR.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I actually want this club to rot now, our fanbase is the most toxic out there by far.
I don’t see too much wrong with that, Bald. All he’s doing is getting his attention, which he’s allowed to, and pointing to the shambles on the pitch. He wasn’t rude and no other words were said. Edu’s wife needs to wind her neck in tbh. It happened in the stadium, it’s fair game

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Eh? I'm telling you Ødegaard is different to what we have, you're not combating that with any form of football chat, just going for weird, pointless comments? Explain why you think Ødegaard wont be starting or whatever you think. Odd to say the least, Ødegaard has far more experience at the highest level than ESR.

You claim ESR and Saka shouldn't be playing PL because they aren't experienced and your suggestion is that Ødegaard should be playing over them. It makes no literal sense.

You are beyond salvaging at this point. Good luck.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don’t see too much wrong with that, Bald. All he’s doing is getting his attention, which he’s allowed to, and pointing to the shambles on the pitch. He wasn’t rude and no other words were said. Edu’s wife needs to wind her neck in tbh. It happened in the stadium, it’s fair game

He was aggressive, you don't do that when the mans with his family. Not nice for the wife or kids.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom