• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why did Ramsdale get dropped again?

He was a starter for Sheffield United, then got a big move to us, were he played (and played very well) in 1 out of the 2 games he has been available for...but Johnstone is playing, despite being a Championship keeper...while Lingard is playing, despite not starting any games this season.

Does actually moving to Arsenal, get you punished?

Riou

These Andorran bus drivers, are proper dirty ****s.

Riou

Watching England, kinda funny how in this day and age...

Defensive players (keepers, centre backs and full backs) are getting more offensive...ball playing gks/cbs, fullbacks being teams main offensive weapons.

While offensive players (strikers and attacking midfielders) are getting more defensive...pressing forwards and pressing number 10s.

Football is kinda going backwards yet forwards at the same time!

Riou

And Mr Trophy-less wraps up the win, while Bamford (the beta male) cheers him on from the sidelines.

Truly the best times to be an England fan!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lol what? Obviously they had :lol:
From the article on this story:
In a remarkable turn of events, the players are alleged to have declared they had been in Argentina and Venezuela but not the UK despite having either featured or been on the bench for their club’s games in the Premier League – the most-watched league in the world – last weekend.

Riou

Lol what? Obviously they had :lol:

My source has told me that Buendja has a valid excuse, as when the officials asked Martinez "Where he had been?" , his response was...

"Where have I been?"

"We have to go all the way back to 2009, and how Arsenal nearly ruined my love of this beautiful game..."

...by the time he finished, everyone was just glad he stopped talking, that they forgot to ask the good Emi anything.

Last edited:

Riou

I reckon Saka is the most likeable footballer, playing right now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why did Ramsdale get dropped again?

He was a starter for Sheffield United, then got a big move to us, were he played (and played very well) in 1 out of the 2 games he has been available for...but Johnstone is playing, despite being a Championship keeper...while Lingard is playing, despite not starting any games this season.

Does actually moving to Arsenal, get you punished?
No. Pickford, Henderson, Pope & Johnstone are the four goalies. Ramsdale is the fifth, but he is very young so will get his place later if he performs well.

Pope and Henderson were injured earlier, so Ramsdale got his call-up.

Riou

No. Pickford, Henderson, Pope & Johnstone are the four goalies. Ramsdale is the fifth, but he is very young so will get his place later if he performs well.

Pope and Henderson were injured earlier, so Ramsdale got his call-up.

Fair enough, though I would have played Ramsdale over Johnstone.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lingard is too good to be on the bench at United but there's no real place in the starting XI. Should've pushed for a move back to West Ham.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Lingard is too good to be on the bench at United but there's no real place in the starting XI. Should've pushed for a move back to West Ham.

Ole said he would have started the first couple games if he didn’t have Covid. Think it’s Sancho’s battle really, Lingard and Greenwood start based on form and we’ve got rid of James thankfully.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom