• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
An A24 Film

City gets a slap on the wrist for 115.
Arsenal finish second to City again in 24/25 season.
Pep leaves City.
Arteta replaces Pep.
City sign Saliba, not because they need him, just to destabilize Arsenal

Directed by Guillermo del Toro

Tom Mix

If Antonio scores the winner we should build a statue of him next to Wenger. And pay for his therapist too.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Foden as Player of the Year? Rodri is more important to City than Foden, so is De Bruyne and Haaland. He is at best 4th best player on his team. His stats aren’t all that either on a team that scores a bunch. Mahrez in his peak was better than this guy by a lot

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd rather City score early and often than late and win. It'll be that period of hope that kills me. But obviously I'd rather they score late because I want the hope that the impossible might be possible.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm sick of Man City winning but we can't give up just yet. Got to keep believing in ourselves. City are lucky they've had Haaland, not to mention he is terrible apart from his tap in goals haha.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Heartbreak, even though I knew it was coming. But nothing but pride for these boys, they were magnificent.

We will be back people, we will be back.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

3rd time ever a points total this high doesn’t win the league. Really proud of this team and thankful for the joy they’ve brought me this season.

Up against the most dominant ever side in Premier League history (who have cheated to get there). The margins are so fine. We are phenomenal.

We will be back next season, and back even better.

Proud. Thankful.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Great effort by the team. We have to improve, City is better than us. We need to have a more clinical striker. We need to hold on to our talent. We can do it. This season was very promising, but had some costly losses that we need to improve on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom