• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brentford ffs, almost scored. Thomas Frank has got this lot really motivated.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We should sue for false advertisement. Arsenal is just for "supporters".

I wonder if we can file it as a class action & make the Kroenkes liable as they're the ones who fomented the divisive issue?

We could force them to put the club (senior staff contracts) as colateral.

We win, sack Arteta, Edu & Vinai. Hire Campos, Conte & a competent medical team & usher in a new era of good feelings.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I haven't been able to watch any games today, so this one better make it up for me. I want a cracker!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I hate this Pool kit. It looks like an homage to SpongeBob

latest

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah it's Man Utd man, they're just an awful club since Ferguson left. They made Angel Di Maria look like a b u m.
Nah the high-line/DefenceIsOverrated/Bumdesliga is the main reason.

Di Maria was an L but United are pretty good for attacking talent these days. Greenwood, Cavani, Pogba, Rashford and Bruno have all had very good runs of form under Ole.

If Pepe played for United for example I wouldn’t make any excuses for him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brentford really willing to take a risk, none of this ‘sit back and wait to get beat’ Arteta nonsense.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom