• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Worrying that so many fans seem to think a point at the Amex is perfectly fine for this club. Such a mediocre mentality. We didnt deserve anything anyway.
Point away against Brighton is not a terrible result. A big team can get a draw against smaller team away from home, but they don’t get completely dominated and hang on for dear life. We were very lucky

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We had 3 bloody pure CAMs on the field, and bloody Trossard had more touches than all of them.
He's not bad tbf. Any sort of end product and he wouldn't be at Brighton.

I remember picking him many times because of his touches inside the opposition box and xg and he's failed me everytime he's one of fantasy leagues biggest trolls.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's not bad tbf. Any sort of end product and he wouldn't be at Brighton.

I remember picking him many times because of his touches inside the opposition box and xg and he's failed me everytime he's one of fantasy leagues biggest trolls.
He has looked good, but really, does he ever sleep? The guy is soon 27 and looks like he hasn't slept in a decade.

I think at some point Nosferatu bit him. He has some special magic in him to play in daylight.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@Macho Putting a Wow reaction.

Just look at him. He is Nosferatu reincarnated soon.

How good can a player become if he never sleeps?

trossard-brighton.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho Putting a Wow reaction.

Just look at him. He is Nosferatu reincarnated soon.

How good can a player become if he never sleeps?

trossard-brighton.png

Potter has this weirdo playing like prime Alexis Sanchez...what is going on :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got called out by a lot of A-Ms worst posters for highlighting how poor Sp**s were and that all of our goals were lucky and/or in transition.

Would say who’s laughing now but nothing about this is funny.
Nobody's laughing on this up and roller coaster. Just getting queasy vibes and wanting it to end.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if that massive pic with all the players and coaches after the win v Sp**s, was encouraged by Arteta?

He knew it would be all downhill from there :lol:

Haphazard

Given the current scenario and how well Brighton are playing, it's not the worse result but questions about the attack still reign supreme. I think Arteta focuses too much on not losing and giving too much respect to the opposition but it's these kind of games that will determine whether we finish top 6 or not.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think it will be another Tuchel situation. One of the top clubs sacks their underperforming manager and snap up Potter from under our nose.
Potter gave Mikel a masterclass in management. Bet Levy and the Glazers were glued to their screens.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom