• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Score draw written all over it.

If Palace are up for it from the get go I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we still end up with all 3 points.

It’s a live sky game too which usually means the opposition will be even more motivated to raise their game.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Id normally advocate baiting the best opposition best player to gain an advantage but Zaha seems to wind himself up into a murderous rage every game without any external assistance.

You love to see it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
On the 1st half of their game against Liverpool, Crystal Palace were more than a match against the home side.

It was visible they were very poor in their finishing dpt., no quality there with Benteke as CF otherwise they had few clear goalscoring chances and it could've been an upset. On the 2nd hald the quality from Liverpool shone through and they won the match easily.

If Vieira/Palace play anywhere near of what they did at Anfield, we will be in for a shock.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

On the 1 half of their game against Liverpool, Crystal Palace were more than a match against the home side.

It was visible they were very poor in their finishing dpt., no quality there with Benteke as CF otherwise they had few clear goalscoring chances and it could've been an upset. On the 2nd hald the quality from Liverpool shone through and they won the match easily.

If Vieira/Palace play anywhere near of what they did at Anfield, we will be in for a shock.

Some people act like Arsenal under Arteta is a team that get wins against so called smaller teams with ease. This is obviously not true.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There is no need for 2 Dms in a game like this, especially with an ultra defensive RB. I'd go:

--‐--------------Ramsdale----------
-Tomiyasu-White-Gabriel-Tierney-
‐------------------Partey------------
----------Ødegaard---ESR-------
Saka----------Auba------------Pepe

I think we should stick with this line up, give them time on the pitch together and see if Arteta can make it work.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Their predicted lineup:

Guaita

Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell

Gallagher, Milivojevic, McArthur

Olise, Edouard, Zaha

Gallagher, Olise and Zaha their biggest threaths i guess.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Their predicted lineup:

Guaita

Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell

Gallagher, Milivojevic, McArthur

Olise, Edouard, Zaha

Gallagher, Olise and Zaha their biggest threaths i guess.
What happened to Ebere Eze?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't see the issue with Monday-Friday, night games are the best anyway.

Win our next 2 and we could be in the Top Four, before the rest kick off next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom