• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
myeyes-wat.gif

Buendia?
Nah my GF Bedina.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We've plugged the gaps better than ive seen for as long as I can remember. Which is about 3 days tbh.

Fabregasm

Arteta never ever brings on attackers when we are winning. Not really a huge criticism but sums up the type of manager he is.

Martinelli, Balogun and Nketiah all need to leave for their own good.

Agreed as much as we should sub in defenders when we are losing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta never ever brings on attackers when we are winning. Not really a huge criticism but sums up the type of manager he is.

Martinelli, Balogun and Nketiah all need to leave for their own good.

Pretty much.

You could say he needs to secure the points first and become adventurous from there in time. But I think you're spot on... he'll do that if we six-nil up, on a 10 game winning run I reckon.

Kav

Established Member
Is this going to be revenge for last season. Come on lad at least get us 5 goals this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom