• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you can’t understand the history and significance of the FA Cup you can can’t fully understand football - it’s the oldest and most famous domestic cup in world football.

In any case, you shouldn’t understand the value of a cup generally - I even remember attending the modern equivalent of the Carabao - the”Littlewoods Cup” - in 1987, winning via a spawny Charlie Nicholas deflected goal - which set up the George Graham era. We hadn‘t won a trophy Since 1979 - Sp**s drought is of course much longer - and trust me it meant everything.

We have won the FA Cup so many times and at various different points in our history, that there is a good chance it was the first trophy you saw Arsenal win, which is the best thing in football fandom.

Shocked any Arsenal fan would try to discredit it.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
FA Cup before 2005-ish had value. Now it's a fun day out and nice to brag about
We never won a trophy for a almost a decade even under Arsène.
All football fans who are not spoilt bellends would still appreciate winning it imho.
I remember watching the final against Hull in the far east & being very happy that evening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is horrible it remind me of our run without goals or goals from open play.

Conte is class but as expected can't fix things quick Kane still lost and Son isn't contributing like last season

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Did you see Rory's video after they got Conte...get the feeling he thinks Sp**s are gonna win the Treble or something now :lol:

No, I didn't. I believe you though, he's a such a drama queen sometimes.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Given how people on here were wanking him off when his appointment was announced, it should be enough to have them scoring for fun by now.
Killing it. I thought Conte was supposed to greatest manager since Fergie and would transform Sp**s. They are still a very average side talentwise

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He won't be there very long, an 18 month deal at Sp**s is very telling.

They aren't like Chelsea, win a trophy one year and then get sacked the next, so a deal like that suits everyone, they need to be built up over a few years...Levy probably saw a chance of getting Top Four this season, as there is one with United fumbling, so offered him lot of money to see if Conte could do it...they won't, their squad isn't good enough.

Once we get to the summer, when Conte ask for funds, that's when things will get fun!

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom