• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah Kos was on his last legs!

Kos did Per's running for years, imagine being him...after all that time and work, you get rewarded by being forced to play next to Mustafi in your later years!?

No wonder Laurent couldn't wait to get that Bordeaux shirt on :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In the PL power rankings have to say Mikel is right up there.

Hot commodity who’s stock is only rising the longer he’s in a job. Compare that to Tommy Trashel who is getting found out after a year.

Wonder if Pep and Klopp still have their fastball tbh as well. With the limitations he’s had to deal with have to say Arteta is one of the best P4P.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Kos did Per's running for years, imagine being him...after all that time and work, you get rewarded by being forced to play next to Mustafi in your later years!?

No wonder Laurent couldn't wait to get that Bordeaux shirt on :lol:
I know, Mustafi was only a slight upgrade on what Stepanov was ffs! lol

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

In the PL power rankings have to say Mikel is right up there.

Hot commodity who’s stock is only rising the longer he’s in a job. Compare that to Tommy Trashel who is getting found out after a year.

Wonder if Pep and Klopp still have their fastball tbh as well. With the limitations he’s had to deal with have to say Arteta is one of the best P4P.
This twerking bro is on a new level

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
When was a manager fired or hired for any stat other than wins and trophies? I don’t know a single manager fired for anything other than those two things. The only exception I can think of was when Madrid fired Jose despite his successes because he was trying to turn them in Real Stoke.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s straight facts. Haters don’t want to admit there’s progress.

My boy Rex believing in the process. I’ve been baptised and see the light too.

JIlcrt.gif

I feel a new man.

🤩

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When was a manager fired or hired for any stat other than wins and trophies? I don’t know a single manager fired for anything other than those two things. The only exception I can think of was when Madrid fired Jose despite his successes because he was trying to turn them in Real Stoke.
Actually you have to say that Nuno was fired because of stats/performances, but maybe he lost the dressing room too, who knows.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Actually you have to say that Nuno was fired because of stats/performances, but maybe he lost the dressing room too, who knows.
I said stats except wins or losses his team was in a free fall. That is all that counts for manager not imaginary subjective things like expected goals

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Forgot that place existed, it’s hilarious because we actually used to laugh at them quite a bit.

How are they now? Guessing they just think Klopp and Salah are the best in the world? They’re probably even right. 🥲
They've calmed down a bit tbf. Winning could do that to you.

I remember this gem from a few years ago 🤣

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Rafa Benitez. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him cranking out a paella valenciana, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Rafa. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit ****, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom