• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never 🤣, ive still got @Tir Na Nog , @Makingtrax,@Malky and @Lady_Gooner to hang with 🤣🤣

Mikel The Great knows @Makingtrax is probably the hardest to convince which is why he’s planted the seeds already.

FD1Ua-TXIAMpu_v

Your wishlist managers could never.

🤩🤤

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ok how do you explain the obvious bollocks of a team generating .64 chances a game and scoring 1.2 goals a game. Tell me how .64>1.2. Is this the new math we heard about. Before you explain this stinking puke of poo in these numbers I won’t address or read the rest of your post. Explain this as a defender of these obviously made up numbers.
giphy.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mikel The Great knows @Makingtrax is probably the hardest to convince which is why he’s planted the seeds already.

FD1Ua-TXIAMpu_v

Your wishlist managers could never.

🤩🤤
Yeah, f*** all those negative stats, he said nice things about Arsène. That seed is already sprouting bro. A win against Pool and I could be all in ngl

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Ok how do you explain the obvious bollocks of a team generating .64 chances a game and scoring 1.2 goals a game. Tell me how .64>1.2. Is this the new math we heard about. Before you explain this stinking puke of poo in these numbers I won’t address or read the rest of your post. Explain this as a defender of these obviously made up numbers.

You are dense as ****.

xG is a probability, not an absolute value to tell the future.

Of course a fluke goal from the corner flag is 1 goal, but as shots from the corner flag almost never Go in statistically it is not expected to Go in. Doesn‘t mean it never will, though. That is xG and how xG might be out scored due to e.g. fluke shots with low probability to Go in resulting in goals, or an absolutely clinical finisher, etc

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Doesn’t even have to be deep. If we start losing again then it’s back to Mikel out 👌🏻

Brilliant plan, if he keeps doing well I can point I was one of the first to want him back in 2018.

If it goes to **** again I can point to how I was skeptical during this 10 game unbeaten run.

Covering all angles like Cambiasso in 2010

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom