• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

mirrorstares

I just don't buy this perception of "dropping off". A drop off would mean we have some sustained spell of good attacking moments. There wasn't anything of that tonight. We caught a break cause De Gea was in fetal position. But we played exactly the same before and after the goal - unable to string more than 3 progressive passes together and go back to Ramsdale.

Yeah, the standard was lowered and people were actually calling what was nothing more than adequate pressing and a couple of corners "domination"

We were in decent shape, that's it. They were starting to get out a couple of shots too when that gift happened. After that one team decided to focus and the other decide to sit back and hope it was enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stop acting like mini mourinho mikel you good manager stop making yourself stupid for no reason not everytime we score we should drop off for rest of game this is just asking for trouble and against good sides we won't going to be able to hold on for long period.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When Arteta does well you give him the credit. But when he ****s it up, like he did tonight, then he deserves the ****ing stick.

Absolute joke performance tonight. This game wasnt a guaranteed three points, but it was clear to see that they were there for the taking.

Tonight was worse than the Liverpool result, there is no way to spin this ****.
And they gave us a goal start.:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also mikel had decision to make he seriously need to consider dropping of Auba I'd say Partey too but we can't no good replacement available

tcahill

Plenty that went wrong today is on him. Auba was
left on far too long. Sambi? AMN? Nketiah?.

To be fair, individual player errors (Ødegaard, White) are less on him, but sitting back against a team with top players even in bad form is very risky.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shambolic management of the game today. Man U were there for the taking and were not even that good and this hairline merchant stills finds a way to lose and concede 3 in the process. Disgusting.
You gonna stick around this time?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Makes sense Henry is pissed. From his perspective, he was a club legend and had far more management experience than Arteta. And this novice manager is getting backed like no other manager has in our history. He is virtually unsackable.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’d drop Ben White too.

Go with this:

Ramsdale

Tavares Tomiyasu Gabriel Tierney​

Got a feeling that’s our best defence.
Ben white is vital for our build up and him and rest of defense kept 7 clean sheets since coming to team no need to drop him because of mini mistake today. Our back 4 been good and we don't need to hurt the stability of it

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Unreal. There needs to be a study in the future about just how Arteta managed to brainwash so many people at once.

Imagine him as an advisor at the Romanov court in place of Rasputin. Russia would field an army that never advanced beyond the Urals, lose the Eastern front, capitulate with the Brest-Litovsk treaty & see it as a major coup :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Coming from you, that's quite an indictment :lol:

I am going be the last one laughing when we are 4th at season's end, even though I have technically already turned against him since the Brentford game.

You'll see, you'll all see!

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Makes sense Henry is pissed. From his perspective, he was a club legend and had far more experienced manager than Arteta. And this novice manager is getting backed like no other manager has in our history.
Maybe he should go manage then like his buddy Vieira? Instead criticize other managers.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom