• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Paddy should feel the most aggrieved, Henry is a pretty crap manager.

But Vieira is a great leader, and now looks a very capable manager...he was the one we should have gone for, out of all our ex players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is a crap defender.
Yeah so crap that kept 7 sheet with his buddy Gabriel. And who do we play the legend Rob holding? Do you want a defender that not only lose headers against 5'6 players but s**t himself under pressure and can't play from the back.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Maybe he should go manage then like his buddy Vieira? Instead criticize other managers.
Can’t get a job, because he has not been great. Not saying it’s right but I can see it from his perspective, he thinks why does Arteta get a free ride when I am a club legend with more experience. To be fair, arteta has been **** over most of his tenure so has the right to criticize

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
How's Henry far more experienced manager? He was asst for an intl team not even club n then got a chance (like Mikel) with Monaco out of nowhere and lasted just half a season and then went to MLS. He's less experienced than Mikel now :lol:

Paddy is a better shout

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ben white is vital for our build up and him and rest of defense kept 7 clean sheets since coming to team no need to drop him because of mini mistake today. Our back 4 been good and we don't need to hurt the stability of it

The problem is we’re not building anything tbh. The main reason we spent 50m on Ben White as opposed to a better all round defender was because of his ability to play out from the back but all I see is him hoofing the ball at any given opportunity.

Can’t forgive him for the way he’s defended since he’s came here. I’ve watched Tomiyasu before for his national team and he’s more than capable of playing at CB, I think he’ll do a much better job alongside Gabriel imo.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yeah so crap that kept 7 sheet with his buddy Gabriel. And who do we play the legend Rob holding? Do you want a defender that not only lose headers against 5'6 players but s**t himself under pressure and can't play from the back.

Kept clean sheets against crap most of the time. We didnt concede against the worst team in the league, im so fvcking impressed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We will concede more this season with white than holding. But he is a better passer

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can’t get a job, because he has not been great. Not saying it’s right but I can see it from his perspective, he thinks why does Arteta get a free ride when I am a club legend with more experience. To be fair, arteta has been **** over most of his tenure so has the right to criticize
Arteta get free ride because it's club fault they chose him to build a team so in 2 years time the new manager will have team not only still young but good to manage Arteta won't stay here forever the expectations will raise and if he fail the club will act rightfully.

MartiSaka

How's Henry far more experienced manager? He was asst for an intl team not even club n then got a chance (like Mikel) with Monaco out of nowhere and lasted just half a season and then went to MLS. He's less experienced than Mikel now :lol:
When arteta got the job, Arteta had never managed a game. Henry also managed for a couple of seasons in the US.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Maybe he should go manage then like his buddy Vieira? Instead criticize other managers.
He's probably waiting for an opportunity that matches his circumstance tbf. He left Montreal because he wanted to be close to his kids in London so it seems like personal commitments are constraining his job prospects.

MartiSaka

Arteta get free ride because it's club fault they chose him to build a team so in 2 years time the new manager will have team not only still young but good to manage Arteta won't stay here forever the expectations will raise and if he fail the club will act rightfully.
He was here for 18 months prior to project youth with terrible results; he really should have gone during this time and would have at almost any other club. So there is probably some jealousy on Henry’s part

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It’s been two years bro, he’s not a good manager making himself worse. That doesn’t make any sense, even if it did, a good manager that makes himself worse is therefore a bad manager.
He is good he is in beginning of his career let's not forget he set his team well from the beginning he read the opposition very well before the game specially this season but if he continues doing the same BS than he just another mid manager that afraid to be adventurous and just over doing with the negative tactics.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tavares can play at RB.

Can he?

I wouldn't really want him playing on the side of his weaker foot, feel him coming into the field would cost us even more goals...think he needs to stay on the left, with his play style.

MartiSaka

Paddy should feel the most aggrieved, Henry is a pretty crap manager.

But Vieira is a great leader, and now looks a very capable manager...he was the one we should have gone for, out of all our ex players.
He might be, but he has got another job whilst Henry possibly can’t and has a media job that allows him to express his jealousy

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom