• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thats fine but the big 4 in the last 5 years have become much stronger financially so the gap has simply got wider between us & them.
Mate where are you getting your information from. The gap between us and the top 4 has narrowed since Arsène left.

CIES figures: 2015/16
City: £447m Chelsea: £411m Pool: £406m United: £390m
Arsenal: £246m
Arsenal is 0.59 of the average spending of the top 4

CIES figures: 2020/21:
City: £1080m United: £866m Chelsea: £736m Pool: £672m Arsenal: £630m
Arsenal is 0.75 of the average spending of he top 4

Since 2018 KSE have really pushed the boat out and have made a huge effort to close the gap. We're right behind Liverpool now. Arsenal have never had it so easy in this league. We're catching up to the top 4 and leaving the rest of the league behind.
You 'league is getting harder' for Arsenal posters have never had any evidence of this.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Congrats to Arteta on his 2 years anniversary. 🔥🔥🔥

Here is a little love letter from your favorite CEO, Super Vinai.

Viera Bonk
As evident from lately, project is going 'Bang'
PR Man
Willian was convinced by Arteta

50 Games, Arteta v Emery v Wenger

Bendnter's view on Arteta
Partey played while not fully back from injury, gets injured, Arteta not budging.

Destroying leaks.
At the start of the season things weren't as good at home as they are now

Arteta asks Leeds' players to take ball out of play
Meanwhile also Arteta
Also Arteta vs Højbjerg in test match
We were here just 3 games ago
Doesn't want victims in the squad
Arteta is a % merchant
After +30 crosses in the same match Arteta said this
AMN not allowed to move during summer, then doesn't train, then doesn't play.
Saliba's funeral
Arteta wants Martinelli to go down on the pitch for fair play reasons
Arteta won't say reason for Arsenal's decline
The nunchuck gif
No shape image
Team when Arteta arrived, team almost 2 years after
e6e6b3e0c590aa59368cba6ae898e5f8.png
Diego Costa
31ae497a4877ae3199f26d297a153b2a.png
Douzi value drop
2c2e5296b583a39d2954da97721f5015.png
Pepe under the bus
592136685977e51db2200b83271a41eb.png
Klopp v Arteta - Arteta throwing 'I'll pop you *****!' hands after Klopp

Then ofc. Auba removed as captain and banished for visiting his sick mother (and likely some other violations but still, not a good look is it?).
I had more content to share, but somehow I accidentally deleted half the post and can't locate it again, so this will do.

And to end it all here is a song I, Super Vinai, and Arsenal's PR budget purchased.
Priceless posting. You're @Heskey for sure. :lol::lol::lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saying that, I actually hope we get top 4 just for Adam McKola to become an internet meme.

Hopefully we can get top 4, so he can be silenced then sent back to his dungeon. Absolute troll.

McKola :lol:

That's exactly the type of discussion going down on Redcafe right now. They absolutely refuse to see there is movement at Arsenal. In the denial stage no doubt.

I know Rangnick will have them in good shape soon, but I think we can take them out this season. I just hope we get Auba back on song or go to the market next month.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

McKola :lol:

That's exactly the type of discussion going down on Redcafe right now. They absolutely refuse to see there is movement at Arsenal. In the denial stage no doubt.

I know Rangnick will have them in good shape soon, but I think we can take them out this season. I just hope we get Auba back on song or go to the market next month.
He’s a massive ******, another one who needs a good hiding.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Arsenal are ‘unbearable’ as pundit labels them an ‘ordinary team’​

Date published: Monday 20th December 2021 11:53 - Lewis Oldham

Arsenal hammer Leeds 4-1

Garth Crooks has laid into Arsenal as he believes they are an “ordinary team” and it is “unbearable” that they keep picking up wins.
Arsenal are in good form of late as they have won three straight games in the Premier League.
This came after they went on a run of losing three games in four in the league. These defeats came against Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton.

The Gunners have since picked up convincing victories over Southampton, West Ham and Leeds United.
Gabriel Martinelli scored a brace as Arsenal beat Leeds 4-1 over the weekend. Bukayo Saka and Emile Smith Rowe also got on the scoresheet.
The three youngsters have been in great form of late as they have helped Arsenal move into the top four.
Crooks has included Saka and Martinelli in his Premier League team of the week for BBC Sport. The 63-year-old believes Saka is the “reason Arsenal find themselves flying high”:
“Arsenal fans will know what I think of this talent. [Saka] is the best thing I’ve seen since I saw Arsenal’s David Rocastle burst onto the scene at Highbury. Saka was brilliant against West Ham and even better against Leeds and the difference between the two teams in both matches.
“He is the most consistent Arsenal player at the club and has been for the last season and a half – and the reason Arsenal find themselves flying high. I can’t understand how such an ordinary team keep getting these results. It’s unbearable.”

On Martinelli, he added: “I do like him. Quick, direct and not lacking in confidence in front of goal. The Brazilian’s finish against West Ham was classy while his two goals at Leeds simply established the fact this lad is to be taken very seriously.

“It might be a reason for Mikel Arteta to let Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang go, although I wouldn’t advise it just yet. Whatever is causing Aubameyang to misbehave it would be in Arteta’s interest to fix it.
“There are still plenty of goals in the Gabon striker and they are always a good reason to persevere with any player that can produce them on a regular basis – and he can.”

Another one who's getting hot under the collar. Now all we need is some winning consistency in our performances.

Last edited:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I can’t understand how such an ordinary team keep getting these results. It’s unbearable.”

On Martinelli, he added: “I do like him. Quick, direct and not lacking in confidence in front of goal. The Brazilian’s finish against West Ham was classy while his two goals at Leeds simply established the fact this lad is to be taken very seriously.

“It might be a reason for Mikel Arteta to let Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang go, although I wouldn’t advise it just yet. Whatever is causing Aubameyang to misbehave it would be in Arteta’s interest to fix it.

“There are still plenty of goals in the Gabon striker and they are always a good reason to persevere with any player that can produce them on a regular basis – and he can.”

Rah, he sounds like Trusted Sauce gang.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Rah, he sounds like Trusted Sauce gang.
Ironical that players showing the most flare on our recent good wins weren’t bought by Arteta. Saka, ESR, and Martinelli grabbing 6 goals to turn around our goal difference.

Been saying since Arteta came here that our front line options Auba, Martinelli, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, with ESR marauding from just behind, we’re up there with the best in the best in the league. It‘s been staggering how they haven’t been scoring.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Ironical that players showing the most flare on our recent good wins weren’t bought by Arteta. Saka, ESR, and Martinelli grabbing 6 goals to turn around our goal difference.

Been saying since Arteta came here that our front line options Auba, Martinelli, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, with ESR marauding from just behind, we’re up there with the best in the best in the league. It‘s been staggering how they haven’t been scoring.
Ah, I don't agree with a single word of that quote except the Martinelli stuff.

I don't think Auba should be brought back in if you cut him like that, unless there's an emergency. Shame our attackers haven't been utilised the best way like you said though but that's football.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I don't think Auba should be brought back in if you cut him like that, unless there's an emergency.
He’s just signed a £39m contract for 3 years. What, for playing Fortnite? How has this club suddenly got such huge sums to waste? The whole of the Norwich squad is only twice that.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He’s just signed a £39m contract for 3 years. What, for playing Fortnite? How has this club suddenly got such huge sums to waste?
Well we saw what they did to Özil who was probably on more. Özil was a global megastar with top tier advisors, with a devout fanbase due to his elite career and endeavours outside of football. Way more of a backbone too, had a couple guys loyal to him in the squad and Arteta did away with him and didn't flinch.

Auba is mushy baby food in comparison, he's done out here. His only choice is to come back on his knees or cancel his contract really. Hoping he gets a nice transfer away but I don't see it, he's kind of a joke now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just read what happened with Foden and Grealish...did Arteta leak that as well?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What happened?
They went out clubbing after the Leeds game and showed up worse for wear the next day. Pep benched them both for the Newcastle game.

No reason for that story to come out but it has and its all the more interesting given Arteta's relationship with Pep. I was giving Arteta the benefit of the doubt now seems the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

**** the cups, just take me back to getting battered 10-1 on aggregate to Bayern Munich and playing good football 4/5 times.
I didn't even like that period I've been legit pissed for like 10 years straight.

Cracked a smile during the first half of Emery's reign but that's it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I didn't even like that period I've been legit pissed for like 10 years straight.

I was being ott, but I legit believe Arsenes best work bar the invencibles came right after it was dismantled.

It's just the bar is so low right now that it low key angers me.

Last games been better, but it's been a long time with dreadful footy.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Who hurt you Macho? Let it go bro we will win big trophies again all the tribulation will make it sweeter. I recommend some fresh mint herbal tea at night and a couple hits of chronic

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom