• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan David

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Vlahovic or schick for me. I think if you gonna play with one striker like we are, the striker has to have some areal ability. And secondly be an actual nr 9. Not this drop deep and play as nr 10 like Laca which people seem to think is great. Its frustrating to watch us put cross after cross and knowing not much is gonna come from it unless we latch on the clearance

First good post you've made since you joined the forum. Nice to see you develop.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You didn't ask me but I want to tell you anyway, after copious amounts of studying with detailed analysis and incredible berth of statistics I believe Vlahovic should be our number 1 target.

At 21 he's showing all the traits from a potential top striker to fit the Premier League. Super aggressive and physical - loves a battle with defenders and isn't afraid to get stuck in, super tenacious.

Finishing is gorgeous and reminds me so much of Harry Kane, strikes the ball so well off his left and his penalties are unstoppable, he has the cockiness and ego by doing a panenka (chip) penalty as well.

Plays well dropping deep and winning fouls, also decent in the air to win headers off of long balls or drop them down to a 10 like Ødegaard. Still a bit rough around the edges but again, he's 21 and his finishing is already top so that's something much harder to develop, he's ice.

That's all from me. Who would you like @GDeep™ ?
A young Harry Kane is the comparison that came to my mind aswell. He's my Number 1 striker target too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My gf took one look at Vlahovic and dumped me on the spot, that’s a good enough endorsement for me.

1342797513.jpeg

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom