• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You're doing fine, it's just that you need to make it more than a pass-time.

Whereas you're stewing against Arteta in your own head, I've decided to go the distance & had a blacksmith craft me a cauldron of hate where I basically marinate after a hard day, doing nothing but heaping scorn & contempt at Arteta :lol:
"Stewing" "cauldron" "marinate" tell me that's on purpose :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
RW - @Tir Na Nog flip flop? More like flip flap. Defenders can’t touch this dynamic winger. The Neymar of ArtetaOut. Stats, tweets, setting the expectations high to stick the boot in when Mikel fails? The rumoured inventor of “but A-M told me” has it all. Whether it’s going on the outside to set up the forum with a tweet that makes Mikel look bad or cutting in and banging in a top bins 10+ like Mikel hatepost you can count on this guy to always be involved in the goals.
You and @Tir Na Nog rushing to call Sp**s mentality monsters when they win a game:
FQvDd97XwAM6nEu

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The world Anti-Mikel XI

Gk - @Makingtrax he gatekeeps the clubs standards, doesn’t let those sneaky Wenger potshots used to defend Mik creep in. Anything for the clean sheet.

Right back - @Sanchez11 the Sagna of Arteta haters. Keeps it simple with the attacks but will always get forward, and defensively forget about catching him on an off day. Rain, snow or shine you’ll find him battering Mikel even on the best of runs. Warrior.

CBs - @Moah @Toby Andrl no playing out from the back crap here. These guys keep it simple and you won’t notice them because they do their job. Low-key but consistent in their dislike for Mikel.

LB - @ArtetaOut (the Marcelo role) can often struggle defensively and usually not seen during our winning runs but an absolute killer in the final third, would probably be a winger at another club, he’s that talented.

CDM - @Macho aka Busquets (co-captain)One of the greatest Arteta outers in recent years. The brain of the team, keeps things going with his athletic articles and is fair and balanced, maintaining discipline in midfield and in his criticisms of Arteta. But when the ref isn’t looking he’ll let off some pure Mikel hatred. The paradigm of consistency, they tried run him off the forum and they couldn’t. Also invented ‘discuss’. Living legend.

RCM - @yorch44 like a prime Vidal this guy, absolutely bonkers. Can have his off days but when he’s on he’s all over the place, destroying the shins of anyone who dares to defend Mikel. Kind of guy you want on your side but would absolutely hate to play against, ask @BaZZe if you don’t believe me. Used to be captain but even his own teammates are scared of him.

LCM - @Sapient Hawk aka Zidane possibly the most creative Arteta outer of all time. The prose is immaculate, when he’s insulting Mikel it’s like watching a ballerina at work absolutely bamboozling his defenders with metaphors, simile and alliteration. But he’s not just a creator, behind all that dazzling footwork is a guy who despises Mikel and won’t hesitate to kick him in the chest if given the opportunity.

LW - With Marcelo pretty much owning the left flank we get @jones playing the inverted winger role. Arguably only second to @Sapient Hawk in creativity, when these two link up in the left channel defenders quake in their boots. The Mbappe of Arteta outers, catch him destroying Mikriders with a skilful stats based rainbow flick or simply blowing past them for pace with a well timed “suck your mum”. Has been a known wonder kid for a while but he’s now established on the scene and some are already saying he might just be the best in the world…

RW - @Tir Na Nog flip flop? More like flip flap. Defenders can’t touch this dynamic winger. The Neymar of ArtetaOut. Stats, tweets, setting the expectations high to stick the boot in when Mikel fails? The rumoured inventor of “but A-M told me” has it all. Whether it’s going on the outside to set up the forum with a tweet that makes Mikel look bad or cutting in and banging in a top bins 10+ like Mikel hatepost you can count on this guy to always be involved in the goals.

ST - @Rasmi (captain) this big bruising number 9 is only here for one thing. Hating Mikel. You won’t find him contributing much to the build up play, he doesn’t even believe in stats or Twitter (??) and you won’t see him getting loads of likes but you can count on his hatred for Mikel when it come to finishing chances. Doesn’t miss, always scoring, never fails to exceed his xG. Once in a generation type of player.

Manager - if proving why Mikel is a fraud was a European trophy then @Camus is Unai Emery. Absolute tactical genius this guy, manages to even make Mikel’s winning runs look bad and you can never say he didn’t deserve to win. Has beaten @AbouCuéllar in four cup finals and counting.

Subs
@<<reed>> huge talent but isn’t serious, prefers to stay on the bench and post memes but bring him on and he’s likely to dribble through four and smash a 20+ liker into the top corner

@ExtjExhtts getting on in age now but this CM was hating on Mikel before it was cool. Now content to sit on the bench saying “I told you guys this manager was a fraud” but is still quality when called on off the bench.

@Gunner boy dd If you need someone who will run through brick walls to hate Mikel then this is your guy. Lacks quality on the ball but makes up for it with pure intensity/insanity. Manager’s have struggled to channel this into safe disciplined football and his teammates refer to him as a walking red card. Always backs the beef, has three red cards this season, two as a substitute.

@Batman former starting LW before @jones took his spot. Bro hates Mikel almost as much as he hates crime. Only reason he doesn’t start more is because he’s always out late at night and turns up to training tired but is still a mercurial player on his day. Rumoured to be a billionaire outside of football.

@Baki nobody quite knows who this lad is, appeared out of nowhere but his hatred for Mikel was clear. Absolutely battered @Macho in his first training session because he only has one setting: ‘100%’. Shocking on the ball but you can count on him to inject that energy when called upon. Crowd favourite/cult hero the Tony Hibbert of the team.

****ing great.

You have a whole starting 11 (with subs) while Riou the last of the Mikriders going up against it like...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1c7388e5-7f5f-3392-bf1d-922b3bbf8a1c.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

****ing great.

You have a whole starting 11 (with subs) while Riou the last of the Mikriders going up against it like...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1c7388e5-7f5f-3392-bf1d-922b3bbf8a1c.jpg

Count on me being the Ferdinand in this group, creeping up to give you an elbow at the base of your hairline.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Interesting how we all stuck around while things were good for Mikel yet your guys all left when things changed.

Mad.

This is like the episode of Fresh Prince, were Will's dad came back and left again.

Only much sadder, tbh :(

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
New poll and this is a juicy one.

Who hates Mikel the most?

@Macho
@Tir Na Nog
@jones
@Rasmi
@Sanchez11
@Baki
@Sapient Hawk
And how can I almost forget :lol:
@ArtetaOut
The world Anti-Mikel XI

Gk - @Makingtrax he gatekeeps the clubs standards, doesn’t let those sneaky Wenger potshots used to defend Mik creep in. Anything for the clean sheet.

Right back - @Sanchez11 the Sagna of Arteta haters. Keeps it simple with the attacks but will always get forward, and defensively forget about catching him on an off day. Rain, snow or shine you’ll find him battering Mikel even on the best of runs. Warrior.

CBs - @Moah @Toby Andrl no playing out from the back crap here. These guys keep it simple and you won’t notice them because they do their job. Low-key but consistent in their dislike for Mikel.

LB - @ArtetaOut (the Marcelo role) can often struggle defensively and usually not seen during our winning runs but an absolute killer in the final third, would probably be a winger at another club, he’s that talented.

CDM - @Macho aka Busquets (co-captain)One of the greatest Arteta outers in recent years. The brain of the team, keeps things going with his athletic articles and is fair and balanced, maintaining discipline in midfield and in his criticisms of Arteta. But when the ref isn’t looking he’ll let off some pure Mikel hatred. The paradigm of consistency, they tried run him off the forum and they couldn’t. Also invented ‘discuss’. Living legend.

RCM - @yorch44 like a prime Vidal this guy, absolutely bonkers. Can have his off days but when he’s on he’s all over the place, destroying the shins of anyone who dares to defend Mikel. Kind of guy you want on your side but would absolutely hate to play against, ask @BaZZe if you don’t believe me. Used to be captain but even his own teammates are scared of him.

LCM - @Sapient Hawk aka Zidane possibly the most creative Arteta outer of all time. The prose is immaculate, when he’s insulting Mikel it’s like watching a ballerina at work absolutely bamboozling his defenders with metaphors, simile and alliteration. But he’s not just a creator, behind all that dazzling footwork is a guy who despises Mikel and won’t hesitate to kick him in the chest if given the opportunity.

LW - With Marcelo pretty much owning the left flank we get @jones playing the inverted winger role. Arguably only second to @Sapient Hawk in creativity, when these two link up in the left channel defenders quake in their boots. The Mbappe of Arteta outers, catch him destroying Mikriders with a skilful stats based rainbow flick or simply blowing past them for pace with a well timed “suck your mum”. Has been a known wonder kid for a while but he’s now established on the scene and some are already saying he might just be the best in the world…

ST - @Rasmi (captain) this big bruising number 9 is only here for one thing. Hating Mikel. You won’t find him contributing much to the build up play, he doesn’t even believe in stats or Twitter (??) and you won’t see him getting loads of likes but you can count on his hatred for Mikel when it come to finishing chances. Doesn’t miss, always scoring, never fails to exceed his xG. Once in a generation type of player.

Manager - if proving why Mikel is a fraud was a European trophy then @Camus is Unai Emery. Absolute tactical genius this guy, manages to even make Mikel’s winning runs look bad and you can never say he didn’t deserve to win. Has beaten @AbouCuéllar in four cup finals and counting.

Subs
@<<reed>> huge talent but isn’t serious, prefers to stay on the bench and post memes but bring him on and he’s likely to dribble through four and smash a 20+ liker into the top corner

@ExtjExhtts getting on in age now but this CM was hating on Mikel before it was cool. Now content to sit on the bench saying “I told you guys this manager was a fraud” but is still quality when called on off the bench.

@Gunner boy dd If you need someone who will run through brick walls to hate Mikel then this is your guy. Lacks quality on the ball but makes up for it with pure intensity/insanity. Manager’s have struggled to channel this into safe disciplined football and his teammates refer to him as a walking red card. Always backs the beef, has three red cards this season, two as a substitute.

@Batman former starting LW before @jones took his spot. Bro hates Mikel almost as much as he hates crime. Only reason he doesn’t start more is because he’s always out late at night and turns up to training tired but is still a mercurial player on his day. Rumoured to be a billionaire outside of football.

@Baki nobody quite knows who this lad is, appeared out of nowhere but his hatred for Mikel was clear. Absolutely battered @Macho in his first training session because he only has one setting: ‘100%’. Shocking on the ball but you can count on him to inject that energy when called upon. Crowd favourite/cult hero the Tony Hibbert of the team.
Most fun I’ve had in 3 years

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Anybody seen the Huddersfield assistant? Looks like Teta.

163732b1-6f9a-4c61-93ba-97e8902b81c6

FFS! You can already tell he's got a list of things he's not willing to give an inch on.

Half the squad will end up in Toulon by the end of next week. They haven't got the budget or cachet to try for Marseille like us :lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Anybody seen the Huddersfield assistant? Looks like Teta.

163732b1-6f9a-4c61-93ba-97e8902b81c6

Fateta. Let's hire him. **** Jardim, this guy's my hill to die on @A__G

I'm saying Fatetas going places, look at him, my manager, BK dinner with Dembouz every second night to get him fired up for the mighty Europa League, full on double steakhouse king menu with a side of 99 nuggets, 43 king wings and two rounds of FIFA before bedtime:love:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Credit to @Trilly with that amazing Anti-Mikel XI post! Loved that line about a ballerina at work.

Shame it doesn't mesh with reality as I'm about as lithe as a Nile crocodile with a gimp leg :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom