• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi- Finals (April 26/27) & (May 3/4)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

City and PSG fail again. Love it. At this Rate Newcastle will win it before City do

TornadoTed

Established Member
The psychological weight of that first European Cup seems just too heavy for City. I think once they win one and get that monkey off their back they probably go on to another win 3 or 4 in the proceeding decade.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Hahah go on Stan.

City fans are frothing in the comments.

This the dogging bloke isn't it? They're giving out twitter blue ticks to anyone don't they. Imagine getting caught by the ****ing Sun in your sex offending ways and still thinking you get to have a voice in public

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This the dogging bloke isn't it? They're giving out twitter blue ticks to anyone don't they. Imagine getting caught by the ****ing Sun in your sex offending ways and still thinking you get to have a voice in public

He also battered Ulrika so the dogging is pretty small fry tbh.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Reckon if Guardiola went back to Barcelona or even Bayern he'd have a much bigger chance of winning the CL. Don't think he did anything wrong last night, not even like City did a whole lot wrong just the nature of a knockout competition, when one team has as many CLs as the next two put together it adds to the difficulty to overcome.

Don't see that ginger prick de Bruyne getting a lot of flack for being invisible all game, probably the worst in their front six. Delighted that Laporte loses out too, slimy little sewer rat that he is should've been off after 15 minutes.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What do you think of Sinisterra and Wijndal?
Wijndal would be a smart pickup, don't really need someone in Sinisterra's position even if he's a decent player.

Tbh I've reached that @Macho type of deflation-depression where I don't really get excited about players potentially playing for us because I imagine what they'd look like here and the joy is gone. I just appreciate them from far these days, maybe Sinisterra's son if he has one could become an interesting signing for us when Arteta retires.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The one above all, the GOAT, the Chosen One... proved once again that without Prime Messi, he has a hard time winning this competition.

But it's okay. They'll get Haaland, two more >50M£ fullbacks and a 70M£ winger and they'll be back next year.

Joke of a club.
Klopp is a significantly better coach I feel. Doing more with less.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]
Back
Top Bottom