• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi- Finals (April 26/27) & (May 3/4)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Spending 100m on Grealish instead of Kane is such a transfer blunder.
I can finally say that I found Grealish always more than a bit overrated. Which is why I barely commented on him.

Fully admit I'm a coward, but also recognize that opinion would have gotten me internet murdered a year ago.

Kav

Established Member
Grealish was only ever good at winning fouls in the premier league (English player tax). He’s get favorable calls which is why defenders learned to back off him which gave him space to make passes. That was all. He was never a better talents than Sterling, or mount. Heck Foden does more than he does.

They should have gotten Kane but knowing Pep. Kane would have gotten the Ibra treatment.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I can finally say that I found Grealish always more than a bit overrated. Which is why I barely commented on him.

Fully admit I'm a coward, but also recognize that opinion would have gotten me internet murdered a year ago.
I'm more inclined to say that he was an obvious bad fit than overrated. Different talent levels, but they've pulled a Pepe here for sure. Still a fan though.

Mavericks playing ball under Guardiola types is a waste of time almost I feel.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Then we can agree that Arteta is not a good manager as yet then? Since Arteta keeps flopping in the league.

I don’t expect to hear you talk about the Fa Cup ever again. See what I did there? 😁

Honestly Pep is a good manager though. 👏🏼
:D All supporters/fans should be able to celebrate cup victories👍.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm more inclined to say that he was an obvious bad fit than overrated. Different talent levels, but they've pulled a Pepe here for sure. Still a fan though.

Mavericks playing ball under Guardiola types is a waste of time almost I feel.

It’s just a sh*t spinoff of modern football. Loved watching Grealish play every week at Villa as I did Mahrez with Leicester.

Now they’re playing 60 minutes every other game with strict positional instructions from Guardiola.

We need a salary cap to stop this because it hurts the overall credibility of the game not seeing these guys in star roles playing with total freedom.

Salary cap would let the likes of Villa pay Grealish as an elite level earner as well.

Malky

Established Member
Hahaha Pep failing in europe again.
When the debate for best manager of all time comes around he really shouldn't be in the discussion - nothing he does is that incredible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The weirdest thing about the game was DeBruyne and Mahrez kept playing horrible passes to each other. They were completely out of sync.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The weirdest thing about the game was DeBruyne and Mahrez kept playing horrible passes to each other. They were completely out of sync.

The Real midfield got opened up by De Bruyne early on but second half and especially extra time with Camavinga they put the clamps on him.

Modric started to boss the midfield which is mad when you consider his age and what he was up against.

Up there for GOAT 21st century midfielder with Yaya for me.

Kav

Established Member
The Real midfield got opened up by De Bruyne early on but second half and especially extra time with Camavinga they put the clamps on him.

Modric started to boss the midfield which is mad when you consider his age and what he was up against.

Up there for GOAT 21st century midfielder with Yaya for me.
Modric is on a different level this season. He’s putting on his best Pirlo impression (getting better as he gets older).

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Spending 100m on Grealish instead of Kane is such a transfer blunder.
I don't know how much people follow the NBA, but this is kind of a weird reverse parallel of Charles Barkley's "bus driver" comments about Kevin Durant. Grealish appears to need to be running the show – not sure if he works as an average-to-above average cog in a world class machine.

That said, players seem to improve in their second season under Pep, so I'm reserving judgement.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I never understood the hype on Pep. He's always gone to the best team in the league and had basically infinite resources then won the league. It's like... what? Can't believe someone could win the league under those circumstances.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It’s just a sh*t spinoff of modern football. Loved watching Grealish play every week at Villa as I did Mahrez with Leicester.

Now they’re playing 60 minutes every other game with strict positional instructions from Guardiola.

We need a salary cap to stop this because it hurts the overall credibility of the game not seeing these guys in star roles playing with total freedom.

Salary cap would let the likes of Villa pay Grealish as an elite level earner as well.
Salary cap would help London squads a lot when all the clubs can pay max contracts they can keep homegrown talent and players can decide where they prefer to live Liverpool or London? It is one of the reasons the Lakers can always attract talent everyone wants to be in LA from October to May not in Minneapolis or Detroit. However it would destroy the English top teams in trying to compete against big continental teams for a handful of super elite players and would hurt Pl in European competition

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom