• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
They would be absolutely stupid to sack Poch. The second half of the season is already Top 4 Quality and the first half of the season could only be a disaster with all the changes they made in summer.

Looks like the team has settled in and only Boehly could stop it, if he decides to make another mess in the summer.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I feel Chelsea are gonna be comfortably top 4 next season but not title challenge levels.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Chelsea need to just stick with Gallagher-Caicedo at CM with Palmer at AM, Enzo doesn't have the legs this team needs to plug gaps, they play too open for him, he would be amazing for us or a more disciplined team.

Transfer window they only need a ST, and a GK. Focus on getting Lavia, Nkunku, James fully fit, that's basically 3 new signings for this team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This video talking about how Chelsea have actually benefitted from Enzo's absence too. They were forced to invert Cucurella and he flourished in that role allowing Gallagher to stay more advanced and in turn allowing Palmer to drift wide when he wanted.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Looks like they found a loophole by selling their training ground to themselves. I feel boehly is gonna get things right and Chelsea are gonna be back sooner than we expect

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I hate this ****ing club probably more than anyone else, tbh.

A nothing team with racist undertones throughout their whole history, cheated to the top by dirty money from a Russian war criminal.

I hate that loopholes exist in this sport that allow them to spend what they have, fail...but still somehow come back when they absolutely do not deserve to.

****s.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Whether this is good or bad long term depends how far you'd trust their owners.

Feels more like they're asset stripping Chelsea while hiding behind cash injections to cover PSR. So BlueCo become the owners of the training grounds rather than the club.

The subtle difference being that should they decide to sell the club, Chelsea wouldn't have any training facililtiies. BlueCo would be free to turn it into apartments or sell at an inflated cost to the new investor.

From what I see deals like this rarely end well, they basically need Todd to be Roman Mk.2.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Interesting season, they've underperformed massively but will probably finish 6th which isn't too bad at all.

If I'm Chelsea I sign one or two players in the summer max while clearing them out.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom