• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Leeds | Sunday 8th May | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

We welcome Leeds to town knowing that the **** have lost to Liverpool at Anfield (praying for a batteringšŸ¤žšŸ¾) and possibly Chelsea against Wolves.

Win this and we go 5 points clear and itā€™ll be Partey Szn in the NLD. Weā€™ll be dancing at the Lane or whatever that sh*thole is called nowadays:

FRsGpGfaAAEEXfM

Pending šŸ”œ

Last edited by a moderator:

Axel9090

Playing spuds away is one of our most difficult fixtures tbh. Three points would be exceptional but Id take a point.

BIoodBrother

Tbf Leeds played like a team defending a lead and low blocked us. they had one chance to make this a game and got their lucky punch right. they still didnt attack us so we played the u to the death and probably shouldve done so even more.

it seems like we dont like to do it without going to the wire. keeps us on the edge

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Don't get berating the performance, besides the final few minutes were we almost lost our head we controlled the game all the way through, they scored from their very first attempt. We were carving them open constantly. The thing you could criticize was our poor finishing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Cedric? Are you serious? I thought he was our worst player until Pepe came on.

I agreed with Alan Smith, who thought Cedric had a very good game. Cedric made many good crosses in attacking movements and wasn't the liability defensively today that Tomiyasu was (uncharacteristically from Tomi who previously has been very good).

Last edited:

Bagels

Trusted ā­

Another important 3 points.

The stress is inevitable when you are as wasteful as we are thoughā€¦ at some points we were creating chances for fun, fluffing all of them and then got nervy when realized we have to protect a measly 1 goal lead.

The improvements from last season to this season in terms of squad/performances/results have been great, hopefully that trajectory continues, but I really hope that we find a ruthless streak next season too.

We will have to be far, far more clinical for the NLD.

TriniGunner

We arenā€™t beating both Newcastle and Everton. We need a draw against Sp**s.
We can beat Everton at home on the final day of the season but away to Newcastle is hard. I would definitely take a draw vs Sp**s right now based on our form. We just aren't fluid in our attack and it's worrying.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

These performances are expected at this point in the season, we're not some established squad who have been winning trophies for fun. These lot are under the most pressure we've seen in years.

Finally an excellent post, you back on that Dominos diet?

The 3 points is all that matters at this stage of the season.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
We made hard work of it after red card, should have been working on our goal difference not hanging on for the win. This is one criticism of arteta teams, we can't go for the kill.

I would be very surprised if we win on Thursday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
We arenā€™t beating both Newcastle and Everton. We need a draw against Sp**s.
It depends Newcastle are good and in form but they aren't unbeatable we just beaten westham and Chelsea away from home. About the Sp**s game we have to try finish the job there Conte will attack us.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ā­
This is one of the strangest feelings I've had after an Arsenal win .... I think the closest experience would have been Gallas's last minute equalizer against United at home in 07. I remember not celebrating because I wasn't happy with a point at home against United because the standards were different back then. If Leeds would have scored that last minute chance it apparently would have been the first time in 20 years where a team came back to get something from a game they were a man down in for so long. I was convinced the commentator jinxed that when he mentioned it. If we play like that against Sp**s we might as well just rest everyone for Newcastle.

I have to say though, it was funny seeing the Leeds players stuff that note in their shorts before handing it around šŸ˜‚

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
The only problem we have in Thursday is we'll be forced to play Cedric or Tavares against son or kulusevski. Cedric always s**ting himself when we under pressure and Tavares we all know how bad defensively he is.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arteta: Pepe is a completely different player after African Cup.
Inside his head: I need to frozen him 2 or 3 months or he could look like a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdaleā€™s value if they canā€™t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrickā€™s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno GuimarĆ£esā€™ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the playerā€™s priority wanting to remain in England. GuimarĆ£esā€™ Ā£100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom