• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This it for me, Brentford COVID, Chelsea and City didn't have our defence/free hits, Liverpool both free hits, City referee/Xhaka/Gabriel, Sp**s referee. Others include losing Tierney and Partey. There's always an excuse waiting and ready. I've not seen any sexual blame Arteta yet.
This is why I want him to get a big budget this summer. Nothing for him to hide behind once he brings in all his transfer target.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You're already dodging. I can't wait for this next Shook Ones season. :lol:
No one's dodging anything. Everyone knows that when we go on a good run, you guys are gonna praise arteta while having a field day attacking other posters who are critical of Arteta. But when the team inevitably goes on a bad run/implodes, you guys are gonna blame everyone else while while attacking Arteta critics of 'celebrating' our losses.

I want him given a big budget because I know he'll fail and that is the fastest way to hasten his exits. The Kroenke's everything but stupid. They can't keep indulging Arteta's squandermania. At some point, they'll cut their losses. But he'll be given a long rope and I'm certain he'll hang himself.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No one's dodging anything. Everyone knows that when we go on a good run, you guys are gonna praise arteta while having a field day attacking other posters who are critical of Arteta. But when the team inevitably goes on a bad run/implodes, you guys are gonna blame everyone else while while attacking Arteta critics of 'celebrating' our losses.

I want him given a big budget because I know he'll fail and that is the fastest way to hasten his exits. The Kroenke's everything but stupid. They can't keep indulging Arteta's squandermania. At some point, they'll cut their losses. But he'll be given a long rope and I'm certain he'll hang himself.
The problem with giving him big budget to prove he will fail will just make it harder for next manager and his cult will still defend him. He should never got the job, never be extended and never given big budget. He needs to be removed

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Nail on head bro.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Agreed with you until you said the Kroenke's aren't stupid. What they've done so far looks stupid, accidental and anything but properly planned. Getting rinsed by Sanlehi and Vinai still having a job makes you wonder about them.

Arteta and young squad inexperience is of course at fault of many of our losses and situations that causes them.

This season has been a steep learning curve for the manager and squad but in my honest opinion I think we have facen difficult situations and responded well and hopefully these are all improvements we will reap benefits from next year!

Its long term project where many have improved. But we still need to sign players. We cant be having players like Cedric and Elneny starting so much next season. So dipping into the transfer market is a must!

Arteta has done extremely well this season and if we get top4 its beyond anything that a sane person who took one look at our squad could have hoped for this season!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta and young squad inexperience is of course at fault of many of our losses and situations that causes them.

This season has been a steep learning curve for the manager and squad but in my honest opinion I think we have facen difficult situations and responded well and hopefully these are all improvements we will reap benefits from next year!

Its long term project where many have improved. But we still need to sign players. We cant be having players like Cedric and Elneny starting so much next season. So dipping into the transfer market is a must!

Arteta has done extremely well this season and if we get top4 its beyond anything that a sane person who took one look at our squad could have hoped for this season!
Arsenal football club should not be a place you learn about management. You do that at lower level and manage Arsenal when you are ready. Arteta should have done what Potter did who is now ready

Arsenal football club should not be a place you learn about management. You do that at lower level and manage Arsenal when you are ready. Arteta should have done what Potter did who is now ready

Well maybe you can implement that rule when you buy and own Arsenal then...

This is the reality the current owners have decided for our club.

True and I’m just pointing out why it’s been unsuccessful and will remain so.

Well we got into EL now and had good chance to get into CL this year.

So in same year we decided to go for very young and inexperienced squad we are still seeing progress from times when the team was spiralling out of control towards being a total ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wish he didn't completely give up on the 3-4-3, could have been very useful in certain games.

You look at all the issues Chelsea have had this season, looked crap in a lot of games...but they always seem to give the like of City and Pool a good game no matter what, formation is the big reason for that.

5 at the back is perfect for games against better teams, tbh...you can have a CB up against each of their front 3, with the wingbacks and DMs offering support too...it's so difficult for you to be caught out with an overload on either side when playing like this.

We beat City and Chelsea to win the FA Cup and beat Pool twice with it too (one to win the Community Shield) wish we used that formation in big games (especially big away games) more.

Convinced we would have gotten a result at Sp**s with it too.

Hopefully Mikel thinking the same way, heading into next year.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom