• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, for the most part the "Galacticos" were a paper tiger. Lost the league to Valencia twice.

Valencia twice and then totally blown away by Rijkaard’s Barcelona.

Nicked a single title with some dire Capello football when he drafted in the likes of Cannavaro and Cassano before promptly entering another banter era.

Only won titles when Barca were in transition otherwise a complete hype job. Beckham got to the CL quarter finals there once ffs.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Nicked a single title with some dire Capello football when he drafted in the likes of Cannavaro and Cassano before promptly entering another banter era.

Only won titles when Barca were in transition otherwise a complete hype job. Beckham got to the CL quarter finals there once ffs.
Oh ffs; they are blooming Madrid they were the kings of Europe before you or i were born. Sure they are no angels but they are the giants of club football. Only the Messi era did Barca really dominate them even then they still won a lot of trophies. The wokeness is rotting your mind. I am not a fan of theirs or Barca or Atletico; all three are dirty in their way. But Madrid is Madrid man

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Shut up man

Go pay simeone 60M to play caveman football

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Not sure why you're getting pushback for saying this, the Galacticos were a failure in anything other than marketing. Probably the greatest collection of individual talent in football history and they got consistently dicked by lesser teams.

Would be like if you lot snapped up Mbappe, Vini, Bellingham and De Bruyne this summer and then still somehow got beat to the title by Liverpool ffs.

HattoriHanzo

It's the mistake and the subbing off of Kane, Sane and Musiala that handed all the momentum to Real. I don't know what Tuchel was thinking with only a 1 goal lead.
Musiala was injured, Sane played the whole match in pain.
Kane?
Apparently he had back problem in the end.

HattoriHanzo

Just taken a quick look and can confirm that was 100% onside.

Sad, because Kane winning CL immediately would have made Sp**s look even worse.

Plus we would have "lost" to the team of destiny and not just Neur cheating
It's hard to say was it offside or not with the naked eye.
Linesman made a huge mistake, why raising a flag when you have VAR?
Intolerable at this level.

HattoriHanzo

Joselu is Real's equivalent of Nketiah.
This is where is the gap between Arsenal and Real.
Joselu came last summer as a stopgap until Mbappe arrives, and in 3 minutes he wins the return leg in UCL
semi.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
Joselu is Real's equivalent of Nketiah.
This is where is the gap between Arsenal and Real.
Joselu came last summer as a stopgap until Mbappe arrives, and in 3 minutes he wins the return leg in UCL
semi.
But joselu doesn't earn 100k every week and he is also has 17 goals this season

balthazar

Haha, WELT is also taking the piss.
Headline "Harry Kane bleibt auch mit dem FC Bayern titellos"

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
For some weird reason people actually feel sorry for this piece of sh*t. Not even just weird foot sniffers like @UpTheGunnerz but other "normal" Arsenal fans as well

Naht true babe, you just maaaaade that up

Never stated I feel sorry in anyway for Kane, the only thing I’ve done expressed admiration for his abilities as a striker.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom