• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos of São Paulo FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why would he stop playing for his club all because we're negotiating with his club? That never made sense to me. I get when it's an unsettled player who's unhappy and trying to force a move but not somebody who loves playing for his hometown club and could be his final games there before he moves up.

Google the exchange rate, it's too much money for them to risk a player and São Paulo didn't have the best of league campaigns.

Anything they can get in is a huge sum, same goes for most brazillian clubs bar Flamengo and Palmeiras right now.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Why are people slamming Edu over this one? No idea if guy will be any good or not but it sounds like we've taken advantage of a contract situation to pick up a bargain, promising South American youth player. This is exactly the sort of deal that Edu should be sniffing out. So long as he also signs us four quality first teamers as well then it's all good.

Haphazard

The only good thing about this signing is that it does not affect our overall summer plans

Seems to be another punt on a young player and not meant to improve the first 11

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Still waiting for Wellington Silva to make his debut, should be any day now.
Him and Samuel Galindo, went on to do great things with massive clubs Club Petrolero, Sport Boys, The Strongest and Always Ready

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Google the exchange rate, it's too much money for them to risk a player and São Paulo didn't have the best of league campaigns.

Anything they can get in is a huge sum, same goes for most brazillian clubs bar Flamengo and Palmeiras right now.
Felt like grange tbh, thanks for this perspective.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interesting, I mean he looks fine? I’ve watched a thousand comps like that, so can’t say I’ve seen anything hugely special, so who knows

We always go for these random Brazilian deals, hard to know why we go for the ones we go for and not, say, the Bruno Guinaraes types with huge hype.

Anyway good luck to him, may the spirit of Pedro Botelho be with you.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Interesting, I mean he looks fine? I’ve watched a thousand comps like that, so can’t say I’ve seen anything hugely special, so who knows

We always go for these random Brazilian deals, hard to know why we go for the ones we go for and not, say, the Bruno Guinaraes types with huge hype.

Anyway good luck to him, may the spirit of Pedro Botelho be with you.
This signing is to bring in cash for later. Don't think he’ll play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom