• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ant and Dec high fiving that ****ing werewolf of a woman that represents the Saudi group that owns Oil-castle, sums it all up.

Awful ****s all round.

Jack badmon

So we are back trying to win europa next year as our best chance of being in the CL. At this rate this obsession just to be in the CL is ****ing depressing knowing full well we have absolutely no chance of winning it.

Stupid talk sport fed brainless sheep idiots will still blame AFTV though for the clubs demise. In Arteta we rust..

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't even describe how much I hate this prick. He's **** plus the fact that he's a scumbag.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Gutted. Last time I can recall feeling like this with Arsenal was the Europa final. Just when you think perhaps we're turning a corner you get a punch in the balls like this.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately our step too far for the team and the manager. I know there's going to be a pile Ln on certain individuals, but can't slate the team this season, they really did give it their all. Unfortunately though a lack of character at the end really was our undoing, let's see if the players and the manager can come back from this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inconsistent side like ours will never get top 4. Anyway europa it's and if we stay inconsistent mikel will end up same fate as emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom