• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly the way Newcastle playing they look want top 4 look how they fighting guy putting his body to block shot. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom