• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guy just won't play CL football with us.

Check the badge...

pah-88401214.jpg

...not this don's fault, all the other virgins we have keep letting him down.

Macho

Documenting your downfall šŸŽ„
Dusted šŸ”»

Itā€™s ridiculous how the same names camp in this thread but other threads arenā€™t being bumped as much.
After 15 pages of complaints in certain manā€™s thread for a sub appearance in a match we won, Iā€™ve realised people just do it to vent or enjoy it.

A-Mā€™s favourites were completely hopeless and not really built for this but we pretend.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Someone post his interview if they can. He says the players didn't execute the coaches plan. He can't explain the performance. He says some weren't ready and that those who weren't and didn't have the balls should have stayed at home. He also said age didn't matter. Who is he calling out. Credit for his honesty but what did he do that was so good?
He is our most influential player in the dressing room and a leader, he is probably trashing the kids so they understand the importance of what just happened, take the blow, and learn from it.

I really like him but he should not be playing here, we should have sold and brought a proper replacement.
I know replacing someone Elite is not easy if you don't have European football, but if your most influential player doesn't want to be here, doesn't want the armband, you have a problem.

Our football revolves around him, I get that it is hard to replace him, but forcing the situation does not help either, let him go and try to bring someone that can fill his shoes.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nobody will ever give us real money for him. Nobodyā€™s interested. Beginning to think heā€™s a curse.

Watched him in the flesh vs West Ham the other week and I couldnā€™t believe how bad an Arsenal player could be.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In all seriousness, Neville shouldn't be allowed to be a pundit.

Just an unprofessional passion merchant with agendas for days, T-Bag needs to start a United fan channel on YouTube and **** off already.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

After 15 pages of complaints in certain manā€™s thread for a sub appearance in a match we won, Iā€™ve realised people just do it to vent or enjoy it.

A-Mā€™s favourites were completely hopeless and not really built for this but we pretend.

Good luck to them next season, they can watch them ball on Thursday nights.

I hope for Granit that he secures a move away, that would be the best thing for him imo. Get away from this poisonous fan base.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Nobody will ever give us real money for him. Nobodyā€™s interested. Beginning to think heā€™s a curse.

Watched him in the flesh vs West Ham the other week and I couldnā€™t believe how bad an Arsenal player could be.
Sums up what he is as a player

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was just as crap or ineffective as the rest tonight btw, just commenting on him in general because heā€™s supposed to be one of our big personalities. Others are either crap too in general or have kudos in the bank.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
He is our most influential player in the dressing room and a leader, he is probably trashing the kids so they understand the importance of what just happened, take the blow, and learn from it.

I really like him but he should not be playing here, we should have sold and brought a proper replacement.
I know replacing someone Elite is not easy if you don't have European football, but if your most influential player doesn't want to be here, doesn't want the armband, you have a problem.

Our football revolves around him, I get that it is hard to replace him, but forcing the situation does not help either, let him go and try to bring someone that can fill his shoes.
A leader stands up on the pitch and dare I say, has a better rep than Granit. He's not elite and not best placed to be ripping into a youngster. He can be replaced but Arteta isn't a draw for players. I'm not going to have a go at him and agree that he's not the type around whom our play should revolve. I hope this was a final blast before moving on.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
He looked better with Partey recently but Partey is the only one he can play with to good effect. It's not his fault we lost tonight but we need better/different.

Partey is an injury prone mess that you can't trust. You can't build around guys like that. Xhaka is the only midfielder we have that you can guarantee a decent level of performance over a season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Strong words indeed. Heā€™s throwing the youngsters under the bus. Heā€™s good at blaming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom