• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
we need to get rid of the guys here from years ago like Holding, Eddie, Laca, Elneny, Xhaka, Cedric, Mari, Bellerin, AMN, Pepe.
I'm sickness with Pepe, omg £72m .
Top 4 out is the result of the decision in January.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We don't have a choice and I don't think it's that high either.
Assuming that the Kroenkes aren’t satisfied with mediocrity. To be honest we got no idea how much he is willing to spend. We need to strengthen in January we got no one, Sp**s got a star attacker I can’t spell the guys name, he is quality and starts every match for them. Another area we were out managed by Sp**s

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can people stop complaining about January? We've spent 170M this season without CL money, wtf did you want in January after that? Too much money was wasted last summer because of his ego

What have Ramsdale, Lokonga and Tavares given us the players we already had couldn't? 60million quid ffs, this club never ceases to amaze me.

Nicenho

Arteta will never get this close to CL again. Sp**s have a top manager and they will add in the summer. ManU won’t be **** forever because they will just keep buying and buying and at some point it will click for them. Chelsea have a new owner now so crisis averted there. On top of this, Castle will now buy themselves past us in the next couple of seasons if not already next year.

We got a lot closer than I thought with a mediocre manager and pretty crappy squad but let’s not kid ourselves, the chance is gone. It’s not like we were amazing. We lost 13 games!!!!! This season a pretty crappy performance was enough for 5th. And because of this, Arteta has manged to create an illusion we’re progressing. Next year we’re out of top 6 again, but we’re still stuck with this fake manager because this lucky 5th will give him buffer for at least two seasons of averageness.

Pretty disgusting end to the season. Bottle job like no other. In the last 10 games of the season we lose to Palace, Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle (probably Everton too) and on top of it all get humiliated by Sp**s at the toilet bowl. And after that run we decide to give our clown manager a new contract. Joke club.

Top post from a fellow Finn. You love to see it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Out of curiosity, does anyone know over the last 6 years. Have there been teams that have gone deep in the Europa but also got top 4?

It seems to me that it always ends up like West Ham this season. A gamble between league and Europa league generally ending in failing both.

This year, Sp**s made EFL Semi final and 4th.

Sp**s 2018-19 Made the CL final and came 4th.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom