• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine depending on Norwich ffs. It's Sp**s but i only want CL to laugh at Conte and Sp**s bottling against Norwich. But honestly we don't deserve CL the Europa League is our ceiling this season.

just finish the season with 69 points and look forward for summer Banter and useless links and Eduardo Hagn BS

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
The question is would you rather get beat 3-0 by Real Madrid in CL or lose 1-0 to Olympiakos in the say semi final of the EL?
3-0 would be alright but I doubt that would be the case in CL for us. Bayern typically humiliated us and that's when we had Wenger and better players imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope one day we'll back to CL you never know there still mini mini hope. But realistically we aren't ready the team need lot more to get to that level. When a team can't beat Newcastle can't beat crystal Palace can't beat Southampton Brighton it's just safe to say CL dream might be premature

CL help you to attract very good players that right. But you know what can attract players? Money and we have that so use it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
3-0 would be alright but I doubt that would be the case in CL for us. Bayern typically humiliated us and that's when we had Wenger and better players imo.
EL won't be any kinder. The kids get competitive minutes against plumbers only to get found out against better teams in the knockout phases.

Our best first team players don't value EL. They don't play as much in it and glamour ties against Bate Borisov or Real Sociedad really are something to make them feel satisfied.

Think this season was the season we needed to overachieve to a degree. The cards fell our way and we just couldn't make the most of it.

The semi final of EL this season had Liepzig, West Ham, Frankfurt and Rangers. Next year probably United, PSG, one of the Milans knowing our luck.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I hope one day we'll back to to CL you never know there still mini mini hope. But realistically we aren't ready the team need lot more to get to that level. When team can't beat Newcastle can't beat crystal Palace can't beat Southampton Brighton it's just safe to say CL dream might be premature

CL help you to attract very good players that right. But you know what can attract players? Money and we have that so use it.
Very difficult when teams can offer CL or the same as us EL and money or even more money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Very difficult when teams can offer CL or the same as us EL and money or even more money.
You right but unless we competing with team offer that player CL it could prove. Difficult. There so many good players in market and we have good advantage being rich. The club look had thier plans who they buy if they want guys like G.Jesus Tielemans Neves etc.. We can buy them even with europa league

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You right but unless we competing with team offer that player CL it could prove. Difficult. There so many good players in market and we have good advantage being rich. The club look had thier plans who they buy if they want guys like G.Jesus Tielemans Neves etc.. We can buy them even with europa league
Is there a CL club who would pay 40m for Jesus? Probably.

Same with Tielemans.

No CL makes it complicated.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Imagine depending on Norwich ffs. It's Sp**s but i only want CL to laugh at Conte and Sp**s bottling against Norwich. But honestly we don't deserve CL the Europa League is our ceiling this season.

just finish the season with 69 points and look forward for summer Banter and useless links and Eduardo Hagn BS
Imagine if Spur Sp**s it. That would be hilarious.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Probably the best chance of getting top 4 we will have for a while.

Liverpool ,City, Chelsea ahead.
Sp**s in 4th will spend big and already ahead.
United New manager and again will spend big.
Newcastle will be throwing 200-250m at it in the summer.

Big opportunity missed and one that may cost the club dearly over the next 5 years.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Probably the best chance of getting top 4 we will have for a while.

Liverpool ,City, Chelsea ahead.
Sp**s in 4th will spend big and already ahead.
United New manager and again will spend big.
Newcastle will be throwing 200-250m at it in the summer.

Big opportunity missed and one that may cost the club dearly over the next 5 years.
Sack Arteta. Otherwise we will slide further back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eh, we had a good run as a club.

Glad I got to watch us in the 00s when we were serious, just sit back and enjoy the vibes now boys and girls!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also.

We haven't properly atoned as a fanbase, for turning on Wenger the way we did.

Still just some penance to serve, before we hear that Champions League music again!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We are not that rich. Bruno G already rejected us and none of the players you listed will want to come here. Newcastle right now are the new City. We are in trouble unless we get a last day miracle.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Really didn't feel like getting out of bed today....What a horrible night it was.

Anyways trust in Pukki now! Come on Norwich, give your fans at home 1 last win.

Who am I kidding. It is so bad that even a draw won't suffice.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gotta give credit to Arteta for putting pressure on Don Antonio, who came midseason and did the job without spending 3 seasons to "lay the foundation for the future".

Nah you need to get it right mate.

Don Antonio only finishes top four because Arsenal, United, West Ham, Wolves underperformed this season. He went out all cup competitions early and even ran away from a competition so that he had his one game a week.

Also dont forget... after all of that happening, he still whines about not being the right man for the job, threatening to quit, right before offering his services to PSG.

Lets see how he gets on when playing 2+ games a week.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom