• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just one too many injuries, and one too many mistakes from the players and manager.
This is the problem I have with you guys tbh.

The excuses keep stacking up.

Reactions: Kav

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I literally mentioned the manager in my post :lol:
You buried it in there to hide the point tbh. I'm tired. Think I'm reaching my breaking point. Now we're stick with a manager I hate and he's **** and we're going to give him a shed load of cash.

Think I'll take a break.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Case closed. I hope Little Mickey’s door is closed too, alongside with the players he ousted, Auba, Guedouzi, etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just grateful I got to watch Arsenal, when finishing in the Top 4, was something to be annoyed at.

We have come a long way, baby :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't lie the Sunday games always worked out for me being able to attend more. The downside is I don't fancy going much whilst Mik is still in charge.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Once we secure top 4, I'm going into the gravity chamber like Goku until mid August and will return sending for all of the Outers.

tumblr_n2j9ocry1u1tu0hbzo4_r1_500.gifv

Just like Arteta, Artetasexuals thinks they're Goku until they get bodied like Yamcha.

1652736062646.png

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Do I want us to make top 4, of course, but at the same time, do I think we are ready for us to be back in the CL, hell no! We will get spanked and be even more of a laughing stock

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Do I want us to make top 4, of course, but at the same time, do I think we are ready for us to be back in the CL, hell no! We will get spanked and be even more of a laughing stock
The question is would you rather get beat 3-0 by Real Madrid in CL or lose 1-0 to Olympiakos in the say semi final of the EL?

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom