• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So you would have known prior that Saliba would be ready, before the season started? Or that Tomi and Tierney went on hiatus?

Hello?
Yes Saliba played great. If Guendouzi why was he capped 50 times by Emery as a teenager, imagine what he could of been if he played for 2 seasons, instead we have to watch Xhaka get run through by bottom half sides for the last 2 months. Arteta bottled it, every neutral who comes in here to laugh at us deserves to. We are literally the joke of the football world and we got one guy to thank for that

Farzad Stoned

I could’t answer that because you gave me such bad options, they are not good enough :lol:

But if it’s only Fred without McTominay, I would probably pick Fred over Xhaka since Fred benched Fabinho in Brazil national team. Fred is regular midfield in Brazil XI. Although, both Fred and Xhaka play different role. Fred is best to play in box to box or no 8 but sh!t as deeplying midfielder while Xhaka is more deeplying midfielder than box to box.

Edit: so if I have choice, would I rather spend 50m on deeplying midfielder and play fred as box to box or would I rather have Xhaka as deeplying midfielder and spend 50m on box to box, I would probably pick 50m + Fred.
Fred is a top tackler Xhaka, certainly no world beater either. But exactly Saliba could of played for White and White’s money could of bought Guimares who literally tore Xhaka apart. I like your analysis you basically gave Fred the begrudging nod. Neither of this sad lot deserve either of the two proud shirts they wear unless they buy them off the website like the rest of us. But the right answer of course is I would spend enough money to not have either of them. But I would take Fred all day he ain’t great but he can tackle and has more pace

Farzad Stoned

Get like what? Not rating a manager I haven’t rated for like two years now?:lol:
I give you credit you called it and never bought the fool’s gold of being in race for CL. You have been consistent and correct on this one. This was a debacle

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Get like what? Not rating a manager I haven’t rated for like two years now?:lol:
got to be like that mad cold lad Sun Tzu 💯 ... "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by"

The-Sopranos_S.05_E.10_Cold-Cuts-2.gif

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Yes Saliba played great. If Guendouzi why was he capped 50 times by Emery as a teenager, imagine what he could of been if he played for 2 seasons, instead we have to watch Xhaka get run through by bottom half sides for the last 2 months. Arteta bottled it, every neutral who comes in here to laugh at us deserves to. We are literally the joke of the football world and we got one guy to thank for that
Sorry you're talking to the wrong person. I don't rate Guendouzi. Subtop in PL.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Didn't we got more goals against with him this season?
Don't know. Doesn't help with 2 defenders playing whenever they feel like and a midfielder who comes back handicapped after every international.

My eyes are on Tierney though. Man went to play his heart out for a friendly, for a dead footballing nation just to come back with 1 leg. Tired of this bs.

Farzad Stoned

Sorry you're talking to the wrong person. I don't rate Guendouzi. Subtop in PL.
He crushes Xhaka who frankly without his pretty switches is a Championship player with horrific defensive stats. Do you rate Guendouzi more than El Neny or Xhaka, because those two helped decide our failure to qualify for Cl. For two months every midfield we have played has pretty much had their way with us I rate Xhaka as barely a bottom half player

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

(The claim that the season) was (...) good (...) is something I can never understand. How on earth can you claim to have had a good campaign when it ended the way it did with abject failure in our final league games during a relatively easy run-in (...) Finishing a point behind Sp*rs is no measure of success.

This was written by Arseblog...in february 2020. And it was aimed at Unai Emery. His hypocrisy is repulsive.

Sauce: Players and Emery open up old wounds, but there's a simple solution ... | Arseblog ... an Arsenal blog

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
(The claim that the season) was (...) good (...) is something I can never understand. How on earth can you claim to have had a good campaign when it ended the way it did with abject failure in our final league games during a relatively easy run-in (...) Finishing a point behind Sp*rs is no measure of success.

This was written by Arseblog...in february 2020. And it was aimed at Unai Emery. His hypocrisy is repulsive.

Sauce: Players and Emery open up old wounds, but there's a simple solution ... | Arseblog ... an Arsenal blog
I could understand this kind of extraordinary charitability towards Areta if he was an actual club legend and a decent guy like Paddy. He is neither. He was a very slightly above average PL player, brought into the club not as a planned signing to restore us to our former glory but as a kneejerk response to a humiliating result. He is actively taking advantage of the ignorance of our owners while harming the club by not only underachieving in the present but by sabotaging the future alienating talents like Guendouzi and Saliba who I am quite convinced will want nothing to do with this club whilst Lego Pol Pot remains in charge. We were gifted a path back into the CL this season and he lit it on fire, just as Emery did. Whereas Emery was punished with signings that were not his choice, this fool has been gifted with full authority and tons of money for doing worse. It's actual insanity and people are gagging for more of it. Truly unfathomable.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arteta’s tenure has literally been:

21/22 - “If you had told arsenal fans we’d finish 5th at the start of the season, most would be OK with it”

20/21 - “These aren’t Arteta’s players, when he clears out the squad and signs his players then we can start judging him”

19/20 - “It’s very hard to judge him during that COVID period as he done his best with the mess that Emery left behind plus he did the best during such uncertain times.

👆🏾

Strongest league ever goes somewhere in between those pathetic excuses too.

Anyone want to predict the next one?

spin-wheel.gif
- our squad is not good enough to play 2 games a week
- transfer business was done too late, the new players didn't have a full pre-season
- the squad is still young, need 2-3 more years to mature
- Xhaka & Elneny costed us again, these are Wenga's players
- refs/injuries/etc

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
- our squad is not good enough to play 2 games a week
- transfer business was done too late, the new players didn't have a full pre-season
- the squad is still young, need 2-3 more years to mature
- Xhaka & Elneny costed us again, these are Wenga's players
- refs/injuries/etc
I like the modality of guessing the next excuse. It adds some flavour to the bitter experience of watching Arsenal going to hell every week and hear some Lego sexuals wanking while watching his idol creating a new excuse

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I like the modality of guessing the next excuse. It adds some flavour to the bitter experience of watching Arsenal going to hell every week and hear some Lego sexuals wanking while watching his idol creating a new excuse

The “TeAM is young” excuse is hilarious. Arteta and Edu knew what they were doing when they spent the highest in Europe to build their young squad. It’s like they knew exactly what these message board warriors would say to defend them.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

This r/gunners poll on Arteta is hilarious. Explains why I lose brain cells when I visit that cess pit. Dumbest ****s I’ve come across.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The “TeAM is young” excuse is hilarious. Arteta and Edu knew what they were doing when they spent the highest in Europe to build their young squad. It’s like they knew exactly what these message board warriors would say to defend them.
They also knew what they were doing when they got rid of all squad depth in January, "youngest squad" and "thin squad" are 2 most popular excuses among Artetasexuals

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom