• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm the opposite, I go easy on all of them because of this. I can't in good faith expect Thierry from anybody.

I really only expect these guys to try their best. If they are trying their hardest and they ain't good enough and keep getting picked, despite millions and millions spent - whilst sending capable guys like Auba, Guen and Saliba away.. who's fault is it really?

True, it’s mainly down to the management in charge for these constant mistakes but the players do have a part to play too. If they’re confident in their own ability and know they can make it elsewhere then I wouldn’t just stick around to make up the numbers. It’s probably easy saying that from a fans perspective as of course wages play a huge part but a football career is not that long and playing regular football should be a key factor in coming to a decision.

With Elneny, I understand why he wanted to stay since he’s turning 30 and he’s comfortable with his current situation but with Eddie, he should have looked around him and seen these assurances he’s been given won’t be stuck to. One of our best players in years in Auba and highly talented youngster in Saliba were both ditched despite been given assurances, I definitely would have wary before signing anything if I was in his situation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You know for sure A-M hate seeing a young black male (not named Saka) GETTING MONEY 💰💰🤑🤑

I see you my guy I see the vision now, sign that sh*t

Can already see them complaining about Eddie getting a big contract and not perfoming when he's being subbed in trying to turn around a must win tie against Dundalk :drool:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
"Eddie/Elneny/whoever got their pay day and stopped performing"

Not a word about what men been giving them contracts, tho....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our latest wagebill is in very healthy position we also going to lose pepe Leno and Lacazette who all 3 earn combined near 350k.

Media do make it worse sometimes . Saka and Martinelli don't earn that when signed new contract not long ago.

It's alot of money but kroenke pay it so who cares let Eddie enjoy his pay raise as long he continues improving on pitch

Tell.

He won’t because from game 3 next season Arteta will be under pressure and has to play strongest team as he needs wind
Which means we'll probably only sign 2 forwards max as Arteta seems to think he can get by with 13 players

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom