• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Now if you're Saka's agent you ask for 350k a week. How can they say no?

350k a week, a release clause and some cocoa butter for those ashy legs would be lovely stuff.

All of these young players need to take advantage of Mikel’s tenure at the club. He’s lining up those gifts for the kids like it’s Christmas.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
£5m a year and a signing on bonus. We buy a second striker it's £20m for someone of Eddie's quality probably and then wages and signing on on top. I don't doubt he'll be a PL CF, don't think wage is an issue

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If Saka continues progressing, he will be on (and deserve) those wages. I expect him to paid like that sooner than later too.

The Outers seem to be stuck on that 1998 payment plan. For obvious reasons.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Nothing wrong with the contract in today's money.
You say that now, but it ain't gonna be me cussing in a years time :lol::lol:

It's you man that celebrate the wage bill not me. I'm all for it especially if he does his thing like I hope he does because I know how hateful it gets.

It's strange only because of the messages from the club about trimming the fat and salaries etc, I'm not quite seeing it. What's Saka contract gonna look like then?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

You say that now, but it ain't gonna be me cussing in a years time :lol::lol:

It's you man that celebrate the wage bill not me. I'm all for it especially if he does his thing like I hope he does, but boi. It's strange only because of the messages from the club about trimming the fat and salaries etc, I'm not quite seeing it.

Saka must be looking at anywhere from 125k-200k surely?
Assigning a lot of feelings you have onto me for some reason.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Saka continues progressing, he will be on (and deserve) those wages. I expect him to paid like that sooner than later too.

The Outers seem to be stuck on that 1998 payment plan. For obvious reasons.

The numbers aren’t adding up on that Nokia 3310 that we seem to be using.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not sure I believe that figure on the wages but fair play to him and his agent for getting that deal if it is true. You can't turn down that kind of money.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

The numbers aren’t adding up on that Nokia 3310 that we seem to be using.
You'll always have this.

nokia-snake-game.gif

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Assigning a lot of feelings you have onto me for some reason.
Nah just saying it's funny to me, a lot of the things that got praise before just looks to be contradicted this summer window.

It's just a tweet to start trouble anyways and I'm playing up to it, lets see what happens.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
350k a week, a release clause and some cocoa butter for those ashy legs would be lovely stuff.

All of these young players need to take advantage of Mikel’s tenure at the club. He’s lining up those gifts for the kids like it’s Christmas.
Money doesn't solve ash. You've surely seen Kevin Durant's ankles and that man is almost a starter billionaire.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't see the problem with signing him up. He has shown he can score goals. He is only 22 and is HG. He will get better. The term "back up striker" is really odd. What striker is just happy to sit on the bench and be bought for that sole purpose? The idea of it is fanciful.

Someone please name me a top club with a back up who comes in with no drop in the level or change in style of system.

Bayern have Choupo-Moting ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
****ing Tite starting the "ashy leg" era of AM, ffs :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't see the problem with signing him up. He has shown he can score goals. He is only 22 and is HG. He will get better. The term "back up striker" is really odd. What striker is just happy to sit on the bench and be bought for that sole purpose? The idea of it is fanciful.

Someone please name me a top club with a back up who comes in with no drop in the level or change in style of system.

Bayern have Choupo-Moting ffs.
That's fair as long we got striker deliver us goals and lot of them i don't we'll have problems if the club add tow quality forwards to raise our level.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom