• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I know who you are.
You think you’re special?

Saliba is a great prospect, not more.
Pepe hasn’t been good enough.

As for the Artetasexual stuff, it’s pathetic and just serves to divide the fan base further. Fans have every right to be positive about the direction of our club.

Fair point. And we, the dusgruntled fans, have every right to be aggrieved by the direction in which the club is headed by people who haven't the faintest inkling on how to run a club.

Who cares if the fanbase is divided. Every person, product, cultural institution will have its supporters & detractors and Arsenal is no different.

What you & the people pulling for Arteta to desperate succeed can't seem to grasp is that we don't fawn over him and we never will.

D

Deleted member 102404

Fair point. And we, the dusgruntled fans, have every right to be aggrieved by the direction in which the club is headed by people who haven't the faintest inkling on how to run a club.

Who cares if the fanbase is divided. Every person, product, cultural institution will have its supporters & detractors and Arsenal is no different.

What you & the people pulling for Arteta to desperate succeed can't seem to grasp is that we don't fawn over him and we never will.
You do have a right to be miserable, critical, destructive, whatever you want to be.
No doubt.
No argument from me there.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Saliba_4.jpg

Let’s erase the above and act like it didn’t happen.

:rolleyes:
:clap: :thumbsup:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Even Fergie wasn't as strict as Mikel seems to be. Certain players like CR, Cantona, Giggs & Rooney for example where allowed to do what they want. Mikel isn't going to get far with a team full of obedient boy scouts.
But, that's what he would like.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

You can’t really blame them for being excited though as he’s making a lot of noise over there in France plus he was nominated for the Golden Boy award in being one of the best talents around Europe and he’s a starter for his national team who are the current world champions but somehow he’s not good enough for Arsenal?!!!

The sexuals only have doubts because they love riding whatever Arteta does smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
Very true, I hope he comes back hear bit worried about the sexuals main man though perhaps he will be miffed he was wrong in not playing him. He is a strange man very insecure.

D

Deleted member 102404

@ArtetaOut did say he came over from goonersworld which threw me off a little but hairspray has been hibernating over there, I see.
How little you know :lol:
I guess the majority of fans - positive - are all ‘hairspray’ /shrug
Whatever makes it all easier for you, bud.
Meanwhile the club moves guard regardless.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@grange the battering you're taking on behalf of Mikel had better be worth it. If Mikel fails next season all this bullet you're taking for him will be for nothing.
When Mikel fails again and cries injuries and progress we will all reload this song dance with the propaganda swallowing death cultists calling us all names online because we refuse to drink The Prophet Spanish Pulis’s Kool Ade. Drink the Kool Ade, and bow before the twin gods of “culture” and “process”.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom