• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I’ve learnt that in one off NLD’s it doesn’t really matter. The form they’ve produced in 2024 is ****e but they’re gonna be a nightmare tomorrow.

Goal is to shut them up early, it’s not Anfield where the crowd is a 12th man and it’s not the Etihad where they have bundles of quality.

BUT… with the occasion being what it is I’m not feeling it.

The occasion plays both ways with their supporters, along with those of 115 charges FC and the media willing them on to stop us.

It'll be a matter of who blinks first.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Said he has spoken to Wenger about how he delt with winning the league back in the day, good to see.

No matter how you feel about Mikel, he really was the one who pushed to get Arsène more involved with the club (with it culminating in Wenger attending his first match since he left)

Arsène was seemingly very annoyed at the board by the end of his tenure here, and it didn't feel right to never see him at Arsenal games...so will always be grateful for Arteta for helping rebuild that bridge again, he does "get" the club to be fair to him :applause:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I ****ing hate David ****ing Raya and so should Mikel Arteta.

That end leaves a very bad taste in what should've been an otherwise stellar performance after their 1st was disallowed and up until the point Raya gave Romero an assist.

Rattata

too many fragile performances from us every season, key games we just look so nervous and have multiple **** ups in us. do not deserve the title despite how much a improved and good side we are
This happens to any team. City got outplayed 3 times this season by Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really can't believe Wenger didn't win back to back away games at Sp**s.

I said it many times but Arteta just can't get these errors out from our players it okay making errors part of football this but not like this specially when you leading because you under no pressure

Pop Tart

Established Member
Think you're being unreasonably harsh, we just ****ing beat Sp**s at their ground twice in a row; it's the first time we've been able to do that in decades man :lol:
probably is harsh but i am feeling nervous, just we cannot afford to mess up anymore. past two seasons i am proud of the team and manger. no need to get rid but we cannot be sloppy next season. i still belive but i am not upset if we do not win this season, have to take it on the chin with certain results/ performances. if we can get rid of certain edginess and brain farts then we can easily win the league

Great result and full credit to Arteta and the lads. How many people think we'd have gotten nine points from Wolves away, Chelsea home, and Tottenham away within 8 days after losing to Villa and Bayern? And Tottenham had far fresher legs than us.

We might not win the league, but we've established ourselves as the closest rivals to City, and that's no mean feat. Onwards and upwards!

I said it many times but Arteta just can't get these errors out from our players it okay making errors part of football this but not like this specially when you leading because you under no pressure

Common, we have been very impressive this season defensively, and under Arteta errors have reduced massively. Look at Gabriel, Xhaka.

We play out from the back, it's difficult to be perfect always. Errors will happen, they happen for City also.+

White Hart lane is tricky and we had nerves. We are in title race. It happens. We won in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Common, we have been very impressive this season defensively, and under Arteta errors have reduced massively. Look at Gabriel, Xhaka.

We play out from the back, it's difficult to be perfect always. Errors will happen, they happen for City also.+

White Hart lane is tricky and we had nerves. We are in title race. It happens. We won in the end.
We been fantastic but the manner of goals we concede in easily avoidable imo

Pop Tart

Established Member
Well one team had two weeks rest and the other played 8 games just in April.
members who limit who views them are not worth the paper they are written on, embarrassing levels. just saying what others are saying but you target me. hate on me more chump

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Back to back away wins v Sp**s, something I don't think Arsène or Graham even done here... pretty impressive.

With our style of play and records we are also picking up, the only thing he really needs now are the trophies to be seen as a top manager.

Sadly those are the hardest and most important things to achieve, I will be backing him though!

dino bravo

Back to back away wins v Sp**s, something I don't think Arsène or Graham even done here... pretty impressive.

With our style of play and records we are also picking up, the only thing he really needs now are the trophies to be seen as a top manager.

Sadly those are the hardest and most important things to achieve, I will be backing him though!
Arsène never. GG did 3 in a row.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom