• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guendo is a little ****, ffs.

So is Arteta though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yes go on Guendo, he knows what it's like and he knows how William will be treated. Needs to be freed.

Riou

Support your club **** sake. You don't have to like Arteta but here you have a player, basically saying I hope an Arsenal player leaves Arsenal. A player that may be very important to us going forward.

Being a football fan, has really jumped the shark at this point :lol:

Riou

How can you love a club and be happy and cheer a petulant 21 year old saying he hopes players leave the club and he's going to try and make it happen.

FVC1_5cX0AII0c1

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

rockofcashel

See all this talk about Saliba.. Arsenal are missing out on a player they'd get right now for 20 million.. probably a lot less.. who'll be worth triple that in a few years.

Burnley's Nathan Collins. Bought from the Championship at 19, and made his way into the Burnley first team by 21... the guy is a Rolls Royce... a big unit.. and can play ball. He's well ahead of Ben White at the same stage of their development, and won't cost 50 million.. yet

GDeep™

League is very weak
Support your club **** sake. You don't have to like Arteta but here you have a player, basically saying I hope an Arsenal player leaves Arsenal. A player that may be very important to us going forward.
Guendouzi is a Marseille player now basically - we gave him to Marseille with a 10M clause. He’s saying nothing wrong either, he’s just saying he wants his friend to come back.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Guendouzi is a Marseille player now basically - we gave him to Marseille with a 10M clause. He’s saying nothing wrong either, he’s just saying he wants his friend to come back.
You and I both know what he's at. And basically doesn't mean he is. At the moment he's still an Arsenal player. A club that give him a stage to shine on under Emery. A club that opened doors for him.

My issue isn't even so much with him. It's ARSENAL fans given him a pat of the back for trying to "encourage" ARSENAL players to leave Arsenal.

Auba left Arsenal under a cloud but always remains classy. Saying he wished we had got top 4 etc.

Guendouzis just a petulant child. Probably private mails Maupay his pay slip every week showing how much he earns.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You and I both know what he's at. And basically doesn't mean he is. At the moment he's still an Arsenal player. A club that give him a stage to shine on under Emery. A club that opened doors for him.

My issue isn't even so much with him. It's ARSENAL fans given him a pat of the back for trying to "encourage" ARSENAL players to leave Arsenal.

Auba left Arsenal under a cloud but always remains classy. Saying he wished we had got top 4 etc.

Guendouzis just a petulant child. Probably private mails Maupay his pay slip every week showing how much he earns.
Think you’re overreacting. Guendouzi just wants to play with his French international mate.

My issue is with guys like you, still having digs at Guendouzi for doing nothing more than show a little bit of fight. He was a kid who was hurt by dropped points that day against Brighton. Wish we had more like him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think you’re overreacting. Guendouzi just wants to play with his French international mate.

My issue is with guys like you, still having digs at Guendouzi for doing nothing more than show a little bit of fight. He was a kid who was hurt by dropped points that day against Brighton. Wish we had more like him.
Guendouzzi was unlucky he had a rookie manager. He needed experienced manager to guide him. That’s why sampaoli works for him. He is similar to wenger in that he understands all type of players and knows how to treat them. Arteta in management was basically a kid when he had guendouzzi and wanted to show who the boss is. In the end the club got 8 million pound for a French international

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Your issue with me is misplaced then. Because I I said in this thread I liked Guendouzi. If you cared to look back I didn't have a problem with his aggression or fight all the opposite. So you literally have no reason to have an issue with "guys like me". I have issue with slabbering about who earns more or not respecting authority.

My main issue is actually more with fans who are patting him on the back for trying to encourage Saliba to leave the club they love. As if what Guendouzi is saying is "socking it" to Arteta.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your issue with me is misplaced then. Because I I said in this thread I liked Guendouzi. If you cared to look back I didn't have a problem with his aggression or fight all the opposite. So you literally have no reason to have an issue with "guys like me".

My issue is actually more with fans who are patting him on the back for trying to encourage Saliba to leave the club they love. As if what Guendouzi is saying is "socking it" to Arteta.
Again, you’re overreacting because a few fans online are doing what you’re saying.

Doesn’t matter anyway, these quotes are old, Saliba has since come out and said he’s coming back.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom