• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit is now playing in a flat 3 for Switzerland in a 4-3-3 and doing well. Before (under the previous manager) it was a 2 with a back 3. His role remains pretty much the same. Anyone saying he plays as an 8 for Switzerland clearly doesn't watch him. He's at the base of the 3 in midfield, he often drops into the defensive line to form a 3 and open up new passing lanes, similar to what he did 2 seasons ago. Just because he made one mistake against Burnley that one time doesn't mean he didn't do well most of the time.

However, he is not the runner in that midfield. Do not leave him with too much ground to cover. You need the player that's going to do the running off the ball near him. For Monchengladbach he had Kramer. For Switzerland he now has either Sow or Zakaria doing that, with Freuler as the other 8 going forward and making overlaps. For Arsenal he needs Partey or someone similarly athletic to be that guy.

Just because he is the deepest midfielder doesn't make him the DM. He's a Deep Lying Playmaker, the tempo setter. I always said this, look it up. He is most comfortable when he can see everything in front of him.

Arteta would be wise to adopt a similar 4-3-3. It would suit all of Xhaka, Partey and Tielemans. Ødegaard can adapt his game to be that 8 in the midfield too. Xhaka the tempo setter, Partey the DM/ball winning midfielder and Ødegaard the #8.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
For a guy with a face to make one wanna go postal, he has cute kids.

9991.jpg

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
@Rimaal What about his face makes you want to go postal? I've spoken to many ladies who fawn over him and consider him to be one of the best looking male footballers around.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
@Rimaal What about his face makes you want to go postal? I've spoken to many ladies who fawn over him and consider him to be one of the best looking male footballers around.
So your opening lines to chat women is talking Granit?

They might tell you how they find this rubbish player hot but I know for sure you aint pulling them back home

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Your standards are higher than this?
View attachment 7259

Granit is not impressed

View attachment 7260
Dude Checkered jacket with a sequined shirt, who dresses him Bozo the clown? Solid jacket patterned shirt, or vice versa bro it’s pretty simple like wearing underwear under your pants. With clothing taste like that you would think he as a child would of learned to run faster but at least he learned how to kick his way out of trouble.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So your opening lines to chat women is talking Granit?

They might tell you how they find this rubbish player hot but I know for sure you aint pulling them back home
Yeah I was thinking this guy must be a blast at parties he surveys women on their opinions of Xhaka’s looks, I usually try to compliment their taste or ask them about their career; maybe I missed something?

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Dude Checkered jacket with a sequined shirt, who dresses him Bozo the clown? Solid jacket patterned shirt, or vice versa bro it’s pretty simple like wearing underwear under your pants. With clothing taste like that you would think he as a child would of learned to run faster but at least he learned how to kick his way out of trouble.

That sounds boring. I’m glad Granit has a more fun and real sense of fashion, I like his style.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really thought Champions League football was ours, after that goal and Sp**s dropping points at Brentford.

Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom