• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He hasn't been the same since he clapped White for conceding a penalty against Leeds, after that he's been pretty much making at least one mistake per match, most of them unpunished until recently.

Still hoping is just a temporary form thing but confidence dwindles with each match he plays.

REWB

Ive got my eye on this guy next season...He wont be replaced this summer as we have more important areas to look at...but ive got my eye on this guy. He still has a lot to prove, he concentration levels are championship level for a GK.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Will never forget the quote from Chris Wilder, "If he played like this for us last season, we'd have stayed up"

Wilder was surprised at how good he was playing, he knew the real Ramsdale, the one during the first half of the season was just playing on adrenaline and hype. This is the real Ramsdale.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
was he that bad? i don't see anything against him from twitter english journalists usually go at arsenal players when they don't preform.

Ramsdale so bad not been great in 2022 he need to focus on his ability and stop s**Thousing the fans.

benjamin86

Established Member
was he that bad? i don't see anything against him from twitter english journalists usually go at arsenal players when they don't preform.

Ramsdale so bad not been great in 2022 he need to focus on his ability and stop s**Thousing the fans.
4th goal definitely - he gets too far out of his goal.

3rd goal - it's one of those where the gk makes a hop in the opposite direction as the player hits it and then can't react to cover the near post.

2nd goal- it seems like he can't decide to go with his foot or glove?

1st goal -I'd say is fine, it;s so close he can barely react.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This guy is a joke we can only hope that turner is atleast on leno‘s level
If turner gets a fair crack he can take the spot. Ramsdale is really not good. But 30 million England international is not gonna be dropped easily if ever

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4th goal definitely - he gets too far out of his goal.

3rd goal - it's one of those where the gk makes a hop in the opposite direction as the player hits it and then can't react to cover the near post.

2nd goal- it seems like he can't decide to go with his foot or glove?

1st goal -I'd say is fine, it;s so close he can barely react.
yeah sound ramsdale of 2022 he need to get his s**t together next season too many easy goals conceded

albino

This pashun merchant will be exposed badly next year, another dud signed by Arteta as usual.
Yes i agree im wrong He is ****!! I apologise unreservedly all the goalkeeping coaches are wrong including other professionals such as passed managers!! I will never defend this useless fake passion meister, badge kisser,shirt giver, glove giver ever again! Who only does it to court publicity! I bow to other forum members who know best. Oh and as a father hope non of you nasty negative ****ERS EVER HAVE SUCCESSFUL OFFSPRING!
I will now be band but this post was worth it!!

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes i agree im wrong He is ****!! I apologise unreservedly all the goalkeeping coaches are wrong including other professionals such as passed managers!! I will never defend this useless fake passion meister, badge kisser,shirt giver, glove giver ever again! Who only does it to court publicity! I bow to other forum members who know best. Oh and as a father hope non of you nasty negative ****ERS EVER HAVE SUCCESSFUL OFFSPRING!
The stats are the stats. You don’t have to believe them and can tell yourself he is a top keeper. We did beat bunch of top teams to get him no

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Calm down ffs you take this forum way too serious.

We are just a cult that pretend to know ball. Switch your brains off when you enter AM, it was the first term to agree with in the registration form

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom