• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Fabio Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe they see him as a technical wide player? I'm struggling to see why else they'd buy him if Tielemans is still happening.

Reckon we’re gonna emulate the Pep midfield with Partey as a lone pivot.

Feel like Tielemans is probably dead. Not even approached apparently.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Doesn't think
He would be more an alternative to Ödegaard. So we hopefully still need to sign someone like Tielemans.

Don't think so mate.
From what I've seen from the portuguese player, he looks like more like an offensive CM than a pure CAM like Ødegaard.

Very similar player to Santi from what I can see. I'm hyped. @A__G be ready to change my username once again. This might be the guy from the prophecy. Ceballos was a scam.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously though how are we lining up next year?

Looks way too slight to play in midfield.
With 5 subs rule we'll at least not going to bring Elneny from bench or some youngster that can't do nothing
We'll start the season with same line up maybe only Jesus for Eddie if Raphinha signed we'll have Raphinha Fab and Tielemans on bench ffs 😂.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

With 5 subs rule we'll at least not going to bring Elneny from bench or some youngster that can't do nothing
We'll start the season with same line up maybe only Jesus for Eddie if Raphinha signed we'll have Raphinha Fab and Tielemans on bench ffs 😂.

I reckon Raph and Tielemans aren’t happening. Nothing concrete at all on them two.

Jesus is a goer though I reckon.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bruno is a 10 though.
This kid isn't being brought in to play Partey's role. I'm sure he'll be fine. You don't have to be built like Pogba to survive the PL anymore. The game is soft.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this signing will rule the like of Zinchenko out. But you never know because we still don't know what going to happen with Xhaka i still don't understand why we extend Elneny

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This kid isn't being brought in to play Partey's role. I'm sure he'll be fine. You don't have to be built like Pogba to survive the PL anymore. The game is soft.

We killed the league with Coquelin + Santi.
I think Partey + this guy might be just fine!

Rattata

I feel like Arteta and Edu have completely different opinions on what the squad needs compared to me.
I'm not hating this signing but for me it feels like another unconvincing piece of business. There are other issues in the squad that should be addressed first before a 40m backup for Ødegaard. 170cm tall is also not a great fit for the PL.

Forget this if we also fix the more important issues in the squad but I'm not trusting them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Maybe this signing will rule the like of Zinchenko out. But you never know because we still don't know what going to happen with Xhaka i still don't understand why we extend Elneny
Zinchenko still makes sense because Tierney is never fit and Arteta doesn't trust Tavares. It would just be a bonus that he could also cover midfield but he'd probably end up starting LB for most of the season when Tierney inevitably gets injured.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Despite the reservations on whether we need him he definitely looks an exciting player based on the clips in this thread. That's my only knowledge on him. Hopefully he does well if this goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom