• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Fabio Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Portuguese media most of them confirm this one is done English media as expected slow

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He looks a proper baller... Long time since we had those types of players and a good sign.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
--------Tielemans/Xhaka-----------Ödegaard/Vieira-----------
--------------------Partey/(Grillitsch, Skhiri)---------------------

What could have been. A massive midfield improvement in one transfer window.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
If this guy turns out to be world class I’m not bothered about positional fit.

You need top class players first then worry about fit. Who knows if MØ will even make it here?
Not sure if Mikel is willing to drop Ødegaard so early, but I’d be all for it if he is.

Would be great if this is a like for like replacement. Odegaards too toothless for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting that look the coaching staff expecting him to compete with Ødegaard ESR even tho i believe ESR is more a LW these days and it's his best position.

Goonger

I think Utd were more linked to his team mate Vitinha in the last couple of days, Liverpool have been the team most linked with Vieira the past few months.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Does this kill the Tielemans deal then? You don't pay 40m for a squad player.

Any Portuguese gunners here give us the low down on this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom