• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,484
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Hinteregger ended his career with 29.
He created some dodgy tournament with someone from the right wing from Austria and had a lot of pressure after that.
what was the tournament? seem something major happen if he retires from football at age 29,

balthazar

If I'm Bale I just retire, I assume hes only really hanging around for the World Cup, he hasnt played much football in the past few years, doubt hes going to get a contract from Cardiff which will do much for him financially, I'd just retire at 32 and just relax at a good age.

Suppose you could argue milking the cow until retiring at 35 etc isnt much difference, just find Bale in the Championship a bit low for his rep, quality wise its better than the MLS but just seems strange to not be top tier in England at least.
Championship doesn't sound right. By not Portugal or Eredivise if he is looking for game time.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
what was the tournament? seem something major happen if he retires from football at age 29,
He created a "Hinti-Cup" for a good purpose with a business partner, who clearly had right conncections. So he got a lot of pressure after that (from Eintracht fans and in general) and then distanced himself from this partner later on social media.

Think he publicy talked about depressions some years ago - so maybe everything was to much for him at the moment. He was always a "weird guy" - hopefully he is healthy and has now some time for himself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He created a "Hinti-Cup" for a good purpose with a business partner, who clearly had right conncections. So he got a lot of pressure after that (from Eintracht fans and in general) and then distanced himself from this partner later on social media.

Think he publicy talked about depressions some years ago - so maybe everything was to much for him at the moment. He was always a "weird guy" - hopefully he is healthy and has now some time for himself.
look like football created too much stress in him.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

That’s a shame. Cancel culture got to him it seems. Should of told them to f*ck off.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

"back for free"
Back to his level, he couldn't hack it in the PL unless someone built a team around him properly, with United never being able to do so.

Pogba has been amazing for France and in my opinion some aspects of International Football is close to Serie A. It is quite slow paced and midfielders with technical ability tend to shine through and get a lot of time on the ball.

I'm not sure on Juve's shape these days but that 5 at the back with a 3 man midfield back in the day was Pogba's dream, in that LCM role. He had enough cover behind him and had workhorses in Vidal or Marchisio next to him to do the work, with Pirlo behind pulling the strings. He was able to be a 3rd midfielder. I did really love that midfield tbf.

Big signing for Juventus and the Serie A. Juventus now have 3 X factor players in Vlahovic, Pogba and Chiesa. Juventus vs Inter will be an interesting battle for the title.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Back to his level, he couldn't hack it in the PL unless someone built a team around him properly, with United never being able to do so.

Pogba has been amazing for France and in my opinion some aspects of International Football is close to Serie A. It is quite slow paced and midfielders with technical ability tend to shine through and get a lot of time on the ball.

I'm not sure on Juve's shape these days but that 5 at the back with a 3 man midfield back in the day was Pogba's dream, in that LCM role. He had enough cover behind him and had workhorses in Vidal or Marchisio next to him to do the work, with Pirlo behind pulling the strings. He was able to be a 3rd midfielder. I did really love that midfield tbf.

Big signing for Juventus and the Serie A. Juventus now have 3 X factor players in Vlahovic, Pogba and Chiesa. Juventus vs Inter will be an interesting battle for the title.

Big signing? He is a failure and a clown. I will never understand why on earth he was so highly rated in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom