• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 531,729
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

City have mastered the Chelsea way, they’re selling players I’ve never heard about.
I mean they didn't left a club they didn't buy today they completed the takeover of Palermo. It's ridiculous no wonder they can have too many youth talents.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Raphinha could just stay where he is if Leeds don’t let him go to Barca. I mean they could threaten to bench him but that’s not in their interest. Stay there for another 12 months and then next summer he’ll only have 1 year left on his contract and will be cheaper for someone like Barca.

I don’t get what Deco was doing in all this. Why invite offers from cash rich Premier League clubs when the player only really wanted Barca?
he also has that big elephant in the room during these negotiations... a 20m relegation clause!

to get the move to Barce next summer he just needs them relegated :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Raphinha could just stay where he is if Leeds don’t let him go to Barca. I mean they could threaten to bench him but that’s not in their interest. Stay there for another 12 months and then next summer he’ll only have 1 year left on his contract and will be cheaper for someone like Barca.

I don’t get what Deco was doing in all this. Why invite offers from cash rich Premier League clubs when the player only really wanted Barca?
Because he is being stupid and obsessed with Barcelona. Probably reflecting himself on the player and dreaming to contribute to Barcelona with his player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom