• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 531,717
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
United should start with players that want to play for them. Their pursuit or FDJ and throwing money at him shows they've learnt nothing since signing Di Maria.
Yeah does look they just refusing to enter proper rebuild mode they going for star names.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not going to happen as it would take having 2 up top in what I guess would be a 442 but pairing G.Jesus with Scamacca would offer the best of both worlds.

Very rare too see though especially from a manager who likes to follow fashion and not set his own.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who can really afford Neves?

Like six or seven clubs in the world now and I don’t think he’s really a great upgrade for a lot of them.

Us considering we have reported made 80m+ combined bid on Martinez and Raphina.

I'd happy use that money on Neves.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Look as expected they need sell to buy i wonder why no one interested in Neves? I would have love Neto but he signed until 2027 guess it'll need big offer.
I'd have no problem with us going big on Neto. Personally I think his ceiling is higher than Raphinha, appreciate that he's a gamble though on development, injuries etc. Cracking player though, so much technical ability and if he wasn't injuried I think he'd be keeping up with Saka numbers wise as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also Sp**s for some reason trying to get Lingard for free.

Everton westham and Sp**s. What a player. Young superstar

Gunners1616

Man that Richarlison Son Kane attack is gonna be tough to deal with.

I remember the game in Everton when our defense had no idea how to stop Richarlison. He was on his own and he scored about 3 goals with VAR ruling out 2 of them.

With Bissouma that's quite a reinforcement.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

150k a week. Hopefully Conte and Paratici paying him that get that Sp**s team more older.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand why us and Chelsea bother bidding if this dude want only barca

Raphinha could just stay where he is if Leeds don’t let him go to Barca. I mean they could threaten to bench him but that’s not in their interest. Stay there for another 12 months and then next summer he’ll only have 1 year left on his contract and will be cheaper for someone like Barca.

I don’t get what Deco was doing in all this. Why invite offers from cash rich Premier League clubs when the player only really wanted Barca?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s having a good window, yet not jealous of any of their signings, nothing club.

Bissouma is not better than Partey, its more Partey being prone. Richarlison is good, but we have similar in Martinelli as well, so not bothered there either. Kane and Son is where they remain clear. Kulusevski looks a good addition too. Those players we've known about.

Their trump card is Conte, and getting their system going... that's their best bet for a solid season. He has the ability as well, we'll see the tools come beginning of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Raphinha could just stay where he is if Leeds don’t let him go to Barca. I mean they could threaten to bench him but that’s not in their interest. Stay there for another 12 months and then next summer he’ll only have 1 year left on his contract and will be cheaper for someone like Barca.

I don’t get what Deco was doing in all this. Why invite offers from cash rich Premier League clubs when the player only really wanted Barca?
Yes i really won't be surprised he stay at Leeds and move there next season. Not sure Leeds will allow him go on loan plus 50m€ obligation there just to save themselves few more millions.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

City have mastered the Chelsea way, they’re selling players I’ve never heard about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom