• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t put anyone on ignore. I’m allowed to respond if you call my post “nonsense”. Stop just crying, people are allowed to have different opinions.

Stop crying about me crying, ffs.

What are you, my little brother?

Can't think for yourself, just get upset about me being upset...have a day off, bellend.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bissouma Bentacur Sessegnon
Kulu Kane Son
Likes of Skipp, Hojgberg, Perisic, Richarlison and Lucas off the bench with more to come.

3rd at the very least.​
Add Maddison to that and Doherty as a reserve wing back and Sp**s are looking good.

Wonder how id look in white?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Because there is an element of truth to it I feel.

The trophy line is one of the few things we have left against those lot. They have outperformed us in the other metrics, league finishes, coach, etc.

All of which are trivial when considering the onpy metric that matters, trophies.

When Sp**s close in on our League or FA Cup hauls, I might start to consider the notion of being "rattled" :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
All of which are trivial when considering the onpy metric that matters, trophies.

When Sp**s close in on our League or FA Cup hauls, I might start to consider the notion of being "rattled" :lol:
We’re talking about rattled in regards to next season only, not overall. Obviously in the grand scheme of things they have nothing on us.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’ve never understood Arsenal fans quoting previous triumphs and trophies as a stick to Tottenham. They have been the better team than us for six years now, why should some old trophies make me feel better about that fact? (Of course I’m not belittling our previous successes, I treasure every trophy) but I don’t see the reasoning behind previous glory being a comfort for current predicaments. Didn’t make me feel any better when we finished behind em this season

Me and Gary are spot on here, I’m afraid

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ve never understood Arsenal fans quoting previous triumphs and trophies as a stick to Tottenham. They have been the better team than us for six years now, why should some old trophies make me feel better about that fact? (Of course I’m not belittling our previous successes, I treasure every trophy) but I don’t see the reasoning behind previous glory being a comfort for current predicaments. Didn’t make me feel any better when we finished behind em this season

Top posting as usual. I’m proud to have you as my manager.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Angry, no nonsense @Riou is a sight to behold. What elite posting.

Sp**s squad is being massively overrated as usual. Will do nothing with Conte except overachieve one or two league positions and then he’ll **** off. Leaving them with old man Kane and his withered bones.

sdotzdot

Established Member

For the last 4 seasons, the *largest* gap between us has been 3 points. Three.

This has been during our disaster period, the worst we’ve ever seen as premiere league arsenal fans.

They have nothing to show for it, and have not built a good enough squad to be worried about the future. They have two elite players both coming up to the twilight years of their career and a mercenary (albeit elite) manager who will be pissing off soon.

We’ve actually come out of our worst years with something to show, a trophy (one of many we’ve collected during their supposed elite yet barren years), as well as one of the most exciting young upcoming squads in the league.

This whole pretending trophies don’t matter anymore just because they finished two points above us last season and have Conte for a year or two is just absolute nonsense. It’s literally a competitive sport ffs. What are we competing for, best mouth breather award?

People need to get a grip.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The fact that Sp**s, a historically midtable team who haven't won a trophy in the last 20 years, finished above Arsenal 6 years straight should be embarrassing enough
It's definitely embarrassing enough, and inshallah Arteta and everyone else responsible will be judged soon enough for doing it.

Still no reason to be posting their teams including the likes of Lenglet and Oliver ****ing Skipp like it's something to be in awe of, if some of that lot ended up here you'd call for Edu to hang from the gallows. Regardless of how horrible we're doing they will always be Tottenham, might flatter to deceive here or there but ultimately absolutely ****ing point- and useless.

UpTheGunnerz

For the last 4 seasons, the *largest* gap between us has been 3 points. Three.

This has been during our disaster period, the worst we’ve ever seen as premiere league arsenal fans.

They have nothing to show for it, and have not built a good enough squad to be worried about the future. They have two elite players both coming up to the twilight years of their career and a mercenary (albeit elite) manager who will be pissing off soon.

We’ve actually come out of our worst years with something to show, a trophy (one of many we’ve collected during their supposed elite yet barren years), as well as one of the most exciting young upcoming squads in the league.

This whole pretending trophies don’t matter anymore just because they finished two points above us last season and have Conte for a year or two is just absolute nonsense. It’s literally a competitive sport ffs. What are we competing for, best mouth breather award?

People need to get a grip.

It’s not down to how small the gap is, it’s down to the fact that they finished above us six seasons in a row and played a UCL final. Now they have a top five in the world coach with the best forward duo in the league plus a really clever window. I’m sorry if “wow tottna no trophies banter club” doesn’t do it for me, whenever i read stuff like that I read it as the person being rattle

Ofc we are much more successful than them, the point I was raising is that that doesn’t make me feel better about it

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It’s not down to how small the gap is, it’s down to the fact that they finished above us six seasons in a row and played a UCL final. Now they have a top five in the world coach with the best forward duo in the league plus a really clever window. I’m sorry if “wow tottna no trophies banter club” doesn’t do it for me, whenever i read stuff like that I read it as the person being rattle

Ofc we are much more successful than them, the point I was raising is that that doesn’t make me feel better about it

Yep I remember how cringey it was for Liverpool fans to act all big pre-Klopp when United, City, even us had much more reason to celebrate.

BUT...but... Five CLs... while finishing 8th with Andy Caroll and Charlie Adam.

They luckily made some stellar moves now but then it was like an impotent old man telling tales of how he banged every girl alive.

Don't want Arsenal fans to end up like that but they say last season was success when Sp**s ended up in cool kids club while we kissed the door. And the audacity to mock...

UpTheGunnerz

Yep I remember how cringey it was for Liverpool fans to act all big pre-Klopp when United, City, even us had much more reason to celebrate.

BUT...but... Five CLs... while finishing 8th with Andy Caroll and Charlie Adam.

They luckily made some stellar moves now but then it was like an impotent old man telling tales of how he banged every girl alive.

Don't want Arsenal fans to end up like that but they say last season was success when Sp**s ended up in cool kids club while we kissed the door. And the audacity to mock...

Man like Berric Dondarrion not only cheat death but also spitting some Monday’s truths on this blessed morning

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom