• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Are you smoking rocks? Tf is wrong with you?

Reread your own posts just one time abeg.

Find for me where I said we weren’t attractive and Mikel was the best we could get?! I’m not reading my own posts.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Find for me where I said we weren’t attractive and Mikel was the best we could get?! I’m not reading my own posts.

1659355472052.png

Live footage of me explaining to OnlyOne that saying "I firmly believe as a club we are a far more attractive club now than we were when Emery was sacked." literally implies that the club couldn't get certain managers prior to Arteta's fantastic work.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 8190

Live footage of me explaining to OnlyOne that saying "I firmly believe as a club we are a far more attractive club now than we were when Emery was sacked." literally implies that the club couldn't get certain managers prior to Arteta's fantastic work.

🤣🤣🤣

Ngl I’ve been typing aggressively. ******.

D

Deleted member 102404

He’s entering his 4th season without achieving anything like the results fans were demanding of previous managers. That’s a lifetime in terms of an underperforming EPL manager.
I don’t disagree with that, but whether as fans we think it is right or not that the club embarked on a ‘project’ based on their view the club needed a change of direction, that IS what they decided. I think the time and money they have given Arteta is to his great benefit, but it’s not unlimited. Arteta is one season where we don’t progress OR one terrible run like the 2 points from 21 - disgrace at the end of 2020 - from getting the boot. Pressure is on massively this season.
I, like a lot of fans, have been prepared to accept the last 2.5 seasons for reasons that have been rehashed and debated many times - but I am not prepared to go another season without being serious contenders playing good football.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 8190

Ima save this one for a Trusted FaceTime when the season starts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also why are we much more attractive now? Look at the difference in squad and wage bill and the way we have backed Arteta compared to Emery, the club is much different now than it was then.
The wage bill grew under Arteta before they started cutting costs. He gave Auba, Willian and Thomas huge deals, signed squaddies like Cedric and Mari on £80k a week etc.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The wage bill grew under Arteta before they started cutting costs. He gave Auba, Willian and Thomas huge deals, signed squaddies like Cedric and Mari on £80k a week etc.

What is it right now?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What is it right now?
JB-GRAPHIC-ARSENAL-SPEND.jpg

Supposedly £110m right now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The true "squad cost" is your annual wage bill, what you spend to actually sign the players is irrelevant.

Have to see how that compares to other clubs, to see where we should expect to finish this season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t disagree with that, but whether as fans we think it is right or not that the club embarked on a ‘project’ based on their view the club needed a change of direction, that IS what they decided. I think the time and money they have given Arteta is to his great benefit, but it’s not unlimited. Arteta is one season where we don’t progress OR one terrible run like the 2 points from 21 - disgrace at the end of 2020 - from getting the boot. Pressure is on massively this season.
I, like a lot of fans, have been prepared to accept the last 2.5 seasons for reasons that have been rehashed and debated many times - but I am not prepared to go another season without being serious contenders playing good football.
I don’t think there’s much pressure on him this season. He’s been given the money to hand build a squad and they look good. Not sure he can fail again, at the 4th time of asking. He’s not that bad.

D

Deleted member 102404

I don’t think there’s much pressure on him this season. He’s been given the money to hand build a squad and they look good. Not sure he can fail again, at the 4th time of asking. He’s not that bad.
Sounds like you are looking to diminish any achievement he does deliver TBH
If he brings success, he’s done a great job.
Like I said, I think he is under pressure this year. There really are no reasons for him not to improve significantly on last year.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom