• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How can VAR miss the pull on the hair by Romero. It’s right there on video and clear to see.
disappear GIF

probably did the Simpson’s move and it worked.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They’ll bully Saliba and co in the NLD.

Men against boys.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I didn't notice any tactical plan from Sp**s today as well they played like bottom half team. Conte need to be more brave it's just like watching Sp**s with mourinho.

About Chelsea thier side is not completed yet but they lack attacking power

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also I'm not sure how they ignored Romero pulling Cucurella hair and brought him to ground.

Antony Taylor had poor 2nd half.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Biases aside its a good result for top four chasing teams.

But I wanted Sp**s to lose today and have the doubt creep in. Think Chelsea did the job though to be fair, by reducing them to a Burnley like side, chasing shadows, counter attacks and set pieces.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Biases aside its a good result for top four chasing teams.

But I wanted Sp**s to lose today and have the doubt creep in. Think Chelsea did the job though to be fair, by reducing them to a Burnley like side, chasing shadows, counter attacks and set pieces.
Both are top 4 teams like us talks about Sp**s being close to Liverpool and man city is ridiculous they finished 20 points behind both last season what makes them close

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom