• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Considering the amount of crap Arteta has been getting for not getting the best out of his players etc from some posters, it'll be pretty funny if Arteta ends up being the man who unlocks Xhaka's true potential.

He's been really damn good so far, there's no denying it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There improvement in his game at start of season he look better than Thomas he involved more going forward even tho if he was more faster it'll make us more dangerous but that his pace we can't change that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
...wonder when he's getting the armband back?

I reckon sometime after the World Cup, tbh
It's fine as it is.

We already got those beautiful (Paul Pogba Nightmare inducing) Xhaka huddles.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’ve been pretty big on saying that Arteta has never improved an establish player but he might change my mind with Xhaka. This is clear and undeniable, just need to see if it’s sustainable.

Granit is a good footballer when you take away the brain farts so I’m not surprised he’s doing decently in a role that requires all-around footballing ability. I just never thought it would be Mikel. :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Say what you want about Mikel, but he actually managed Granit. He had a reputation of working on players individually at City and this might be another example.

Instead of mainly receiving the ball around the edge of our box (where he can be a liability) he is now playing through balls at the edge of the opposition box. Madness. Happy for Granit.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

dave-chappelle.gif

Welcome Granit :applause: just need to sharpen up them fades my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom