• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arne Slot’s Liverpool

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,494
  • Views 861,209

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah.
Klopp has been getting blood out of stone with that Squad for years. I think he's just a victim of his own success.

I think the reaction to their recent form is otp. They'll be fine but they need a rebuild in the next year or so and they need funds for that. That's a massive advantage Pep has.

Last edited:

zhaggy

Should have started their rebuild a couple of years ago, but some of the reactions are way out of order. Spoiled brats as someone mentioned.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Klopp is one of the top 2 managers in the league.

I'm not writing them off after 3 games, I'd still put money on them finishing above us.

Klopp should have more than enough credit in the bank anyway that if he needs to rebuild he should be given the money and time to 'just' be a top 4 side rather than a title contender side for a couple of years.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The Klopp slander just makes me angry tbh. Spoilt brats some of them.

From the outside it reminds me of the good old days

If they really believe Klopp only lasts seven years, maybe they'll be interested in a process

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Should have started their rebuild a couple of years ago, but some of the reactions are way out of order. Spoiled brats as someone mentioned.

Seems to me like he did, the likes of Jota/Nunez/Diaz/Konate are all good age and have been bought in the last 2 years. You can't do it all in one season with no drop off, its unrealistic for most clubs.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Klopp is one of the top 2 managers in the league.

I'm not writing them off after 3 games, I'd still put money on them finishing above us.

Klopp should have more than enough credit in the bank anyway that if he needs to rebuild he should be given the money and time to 'just' be a top 4 side rather than a title contender side for a couple of years.

Agreed. On top of this, who could they realistically attract who is better than Klopp? That list is extremely short.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Klopp will figure it out. I know Utd are dreadful but if you take any team's starting striker and most important midfielders out of the lineup there can be a drop off in performance even against pitiful opposition. Let them actually get healthy and see where they are in a few weeks with time for the preferred XI to work together and adapt.

ArsenalLunatic

I picked Pool to win. I’ll stick by it. Say what you want but Klopp is a beast. A total dickhead if you’re a rival, but you’d love him guiding your team. He knows the game, the game outside the lines, the politics, the man management, etc. If not for City they’d have 3 titles. All that said I’d love to punch his face in.

Keplaz

It just shows how fickle football fans are. Klopp has done things with that club they wouldn't have expected. If you look at where they were when he came, some of these people should put respect on his name. Klopp could manage any club. Easily one of top 5 managers globally. If I wasn't a sexual, I'd take him here in a heartbeat.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It just shows how fickle football fans are. Klopp has done things with that club they wouldn't have expected. If you look at where they were when he came, some of these people should put respect on his name. Klopp could manage any club. Easily one of top 5 managers globally. If I wasn't a sexual, I'd take him here in a heartbeat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Liverpool were a fair few points behind City last year, some people were already calling City champions and then they won a load of games on the trot and caught up.

I think they are a bit flat after losing the league by a point and the Champions League final last season. They are still one of the best 4-5 sides in the World and they will get their groove back, I'm sure of it.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom