• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

This guy is phenomenal in dispossessing the opposition players. It looks so easy when he does that. He is one of the players I like, I like them all tbh, I think the only weakness he has so far is his selfishness to score. He should pass the ball to others instead of shooting on the goal post sometimes. Otherwise. a great player.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Balling out, no excuses needed.

Seems like he can make something happen at any moment, bit lucky with the goal but you make your own luck!

There were some times where he could have looked up though or hangs onto the ball for too long. I dunno.

Otherwise, pretty much peak Martinelli and good game. I don't think Neto joins this team and starts here tbh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There were some times where he could have looked up though or hangs onto the ball for too long. I dunno.

Otherwise, pretty much peak Martinelli and good game. I don't think Neto joins this team and starts here tbh.
Yeah his decision making is a bit dodgy but hopefully he can work on that.

Just knows how to beat his defender.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Some iffy decision making but overall a huge threat against anyone and is scoring crucial goals time and again as well

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Martinelli is a very good talent but he needs to improve more on his decision. Yesterday, one time we have a counter attack, he needs to pass the ball to Saka. He kept the ball , continued to run and lost the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom