• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

ItaBic

Martinelli is a very good talent but he needs to improve more on his decision. Yesterday, one time we have a counter attack, he needs to pass the ball to Saka. He kept the ball , continued to run and lost the ball.
i remember this mistake, but in my opinion you have also to think to the volume of plays that he does in a game. true that have margin of improvements in decisions making but if you look to all things he made yesterday. between attack defenders, great shoots, decisive goal ,cross-> assist for the big mistake of Bukayo in first half , pressing all time to opponents ecc.. i adore him already with his actual level:D if he will step up also on decision making side...could really challenge for be one of best wingers of the planet

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Should have had an assist to go with his goal. This guy is the real deal. Hard to believe he's only 21.

If he was playing for another club we would be gagging to sign him.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think both him and Saka are going to pin United wingers in their own half. Martinelli is ruthless and will dance around Dalot.
Feel sorry for what's to come....not :)

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Should have had an assist to go with his goal. This guy is the real deal. Hard to believe he's only 21.

If he was playing for another club we would be gagging to sign him.
Imagine - He'd be a 100 million pound player. ESR would be a 60 million pound player based on today's rates. Saka - 100 million.

Damn - I love our young front line - homegrown players. Even Nketiah and Balogun.

So glad we got Jesus - suprised me a lot as didn't think he'd have this type of impact.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He has bulked up, he’s so strong and combined with his never give up mentality it’s made him so much better. Absolutely balling.

My only criticism is that he often holds on to the ball for so long.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolutely woeful in the second half. Should have been brought off for ESR.

ItaBic

Absolutely woeful in the second half. Should have been brought off for ESR.
ESR that instead had great impact on the game, right?
Martinelli had very good first half, with a goal that just crazy VAR deleted us:(... in second half instead he suffered more Dalot , but honestly i would never replace him for ESR ; Gabi can give you something in every moment that actual ESR pity can't do.

Harz

Shame Vinicius Jr. has become one of the best players in football. He'd be a shoe-in at the WC otherwise.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom