• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Remember when people said they didn't want Jesus because he wouldn't win headers or score goals with his head? One of the best signings we have made in the last 10-15 years.
Jesus has always been great at heading goals. The surprise for me has been his almost perfect timing and high jumping ability for long balls which makes him able to win balls even against tall defenders.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Jesus has always been great at heading goals. The surprise for me has been his almost perfect timing and high jumping ability for long balls which makes him able to win balls even against tall defenders.
I know something like 17% of his goals from City were headers. But many here thought he was **** at them and baulked at his 1.75m frame as a reason he wouldn't score headers.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Brilliant header.

Just worried he has 4 yellows already. 1 more before gw19 and he'll miss a game I guess. Hopefully not a big game.

Pop Tart

Established Member
His commitment to win the ball back amd all round hunger is something we have lacked upfront. Class player .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Should have had a second goal, but otherwise a superb performance from Gabby Jesus today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He very good player look how hard he working even when we 3 up should've scored more today.

But i read he 1 yellow card from 1 match ban. Ease up the aggression Jesus you play for Arsenal you got yellow card for breathing.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Did very well today, I suppose it's becoming boring saying it now. Not only was the goal impressive (perfect ball and header) but I love how combative he is and he's able to hold off defenders despite not being 6ft+.

Just a small comment as I'm wondering if I'm the only one that noticed; I thought he had a loose touch or two in a dangerous position, it's nothing major and the passes did come at him with tremendous pace but something I picked up on.

But yeah still fantastic player and he's made a big difference to our front line; the pressing but also the ability to get into dangerous positions, an all round nightmare to play against for the opposition.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

He's way better than I thought in all the ways I already knew he was good and some of the ways I thought he was weak.

He's pretty much the complete centre foward tbh

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"From the start we showed what we want to do in the game, create chances and score. That is what I believe we did.

"He [Xhaka] found me for the goal and I am so happy to play with him, he is an intelligent and quality player."

"The celebration was for my guy Vinicius Jnr, it needs to stop and it was for him."

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Did very well today, I suppose it's becoming boring saying it now. Not only was the goal impressive (perfect ball and header) but I love how combative he is and he's able to hold off defenders despite not being 6ft+.

Just a small comment as I'm wondering if I'm the only one that noticed; I thought he had a loose touch or two in a dangerous position, it's nothing major and the passes did come at him with tremendous pace but something I picked up on.

But yeah still fantastic player and he's made a big difference to our front line; the pressing but also the ability to get into dangerous positions, an all round nightmare to play against for the opposition.

I noticed this too but there's 2 ways to see it. Either he's loose technically or he's so tight technically that they can reliably fizz balls in to him to avoid the chance of an interception.

I'd imagine its more the latter than the former tbh.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I noticed this too but there's 2 ways to see it. Either he's loose technically or he's so tight technically that they can reliably fizz balls in to him to avoid the chance of an interception.

I'd imagine its more the latter than the former tbh.

Yes I agree with that.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom